Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well the mods over at S/B are at it again --

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Well the mods over at S/B are at it again --

    A while back a new member ( ? ) started a thread --

    Originally posted by SimonSolar2C
    I see a lot of discussions in this forum, some are very strongly worded along the lines of guns are for real men. Some even cite the Second Amendment, and claim it requires every MAN of legal age to own and know how to operate a gun.
    Perhaps it depends on what we are preparing for, enemies (foreign or domestic), war, terrorist, beserker, zombie armageddon etc.
    Many older movies show the women doing the reloading in the background while the men shoot out the window at the attacking enemies.
    Personally, if the SHTF, we might just want to promote women to do some of the shooting/defending.
    Ive started teaching the women in my life some basic firearm training, step by step thusly:
    1. Basic rules:
    - Dont wave that gun around (amazes me how important this is!)
    - Always treat it like its ready to fire
    - Check your firing zone (assume they'll miss the target )

    2. Start them off firing at targets with a light air pistol, e.g. .177 lead pellets
    - Teach aiming, grouping, reloading, gun handling. Progress to kneeling then lying down

    3. Progress to a air rifle - .22 pellets

    4. Once proficient at the above, move to real guns.
    e.g. 22 cal rifle with sights
    Then 308 rifle
    12 gauge pump action shotgun - shooting at moving targets (clay pigeons) is a whole new challenge - can be scary if they didnt follow rule 1 !!

    This can all be worked through in an afternoon.
    What do you think / comments / things I should include ?
    9 pages later I ask where he went ?

    And then this --

    Originally posted by 13ella
    He's right over there --------> :rofl: at how easy it was to play ya'll.

    I'm only stating facts.

    Originally posted by Ricekila
    Unless I miss my guess -- another big chunk of trust was just knocked away --

    Playing the used to be trusting members for fools
    Will damage control be here soon to clean this up with banishment ?
    Originally posted by 13ella
    Clean up what? No rules were broken and tall tales are told here on a daily basis. Sometimes hourly. Besides, you knew it pretty much from the get go and decided to play along.
    How would I know ? She didnt send me a warning P/M --

    So mods can create socks to play with the members ?

    Then mel lie's yet again !

    You have received an infraction at Survivalist Forum.

    Reason: 2 month ban
    -------
    This is not the only post you made accusing the moderation team of creating fake memberships, lying and trolling the forum. You didn't slow down your trolling one bit when you came back. It is still taking a team of babysitters to keep up with your garbage. Now, with this accusation, enough is well enough.

    I never said this before --

    So I sign in as a guest -- and guess what --"POOF" all gone -- all cleaned up -- Why -- to cover 13ella's telling the truth --

    #2
    Some of the mods and staff are in deed using sock accounts to stir the pot.
    Simonsolar2c is mels.
    It uses the same type of language and attitude when talking about men.
    I've also had run ins with 13ella in a trump thread.
    It says whatever it wants to, them mels comes in and "cleans "up the thread.
    D├ępenser de l'argent et aimer votre miel

    Comment


      #3
      You should come over here, the Admin is selling mod powers for $5 a month. Just think, you could be an a modsock too!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
        You should come over here, the Admin is selling mod powers for $5 a month. Just think, you could be an a modsock too!
        Admin should start charging $5 everytime some comes here to moan about SB.

        We know the mods are dishonest, we know the mods close ranks and we know you can't trust them, that's why many of us dont post there anymore.

        Comment


          #5
          My responses are thusly this:

          1. Shoot any dumb cunt that says thusly. Jesus. fuck me with a barge pole.

          2. you don't start with a .22 and progress to a fucking shotgun. you start with a .22 and go blind and lazy and deteriorate to a shotgun because you're too slack to aim and too slow to move your arm.

          3. who cares who simon really is?

          4. who gives a fuck what bella says?

          5. what the fuck ricekilla, what the fuck? Don't you have anything to do? Come over here and winter dig my garden for me.

          Comment


            #6
            Its just heredity that mels dick is bigger than yourz killa.

            Maybe. Next go around you gets a mexigro weiner

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rab View Post
              Its just heredity that mels dick is bigger than yourz killa.
              Maybe. Next go around you gets a mexigro weiner
              Oh my are we measuring up again, I'm off SB for the next month, and then I will sue them, watch this thread...

              Rancher

              Comment


                #8
                When I was a mod at SB I ran the ip addresses of the other mods and saw the other accounts they had. Even Kev had like 10 accounts at the time. The only real deal mod over there is Jerry. The others are very strange people that never leave their house, spending time banning and editing post about survival. They know nothing about the outdoors.

                the mod here will turn your avatar sideways and pretend he doesn't see you when you ask him to fix it.

                All Moderators suck, except Jerry.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Sky View Post
                  When I was a mod at SB I ran the ip addresses of the other mods and saw the other accounts they had. Even Kev had like 10 accounts at the time. The only real deal mod over there is Jerry. The others are very strange people that never leave their house, spending time banning and editing post about survival. They know nothing about the outdoors.

                  the mod here will turn your avatar sideways and pretend he doesn't see you when you ask him to fix it.

                  All Moderators suck, except Jerry.



                  I never used mod powers to mess with people on the sites I moderate.


                  And I hope you can appreciate the irony of your situation as piranha posts with the fish pic you gave him (after you stuck him with one without his permission.)


                  It really is funny. BTW, this might be my favorite post of yours recently.
                  Go Space Force!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mayaca View Post




                    I never used mod powers to mess with people on the sites I moderate.


                    And I hope you can appreciate the irony of your situation as piranha posts with the fish pic you gave him (after you stuck him with one without his permission.)


                    It really is funny. BTW, this might be my favorite post of yours recently.
                    Oh, it is ironic. And I totally have fun with the avatar feature when I've had my mod powers. And piranha has an awesome avatar, it makes my heart smile. The Mexican avatar gamgee had at SB was part of my shenanigans too. He ended up taking on the Mexican personality that everyone loves.
                    One time in the Skydawnshell fan club, gamgee mentioned cutting grass. From that point on I visualized him as a Mexican.

                    I use my powers for good Mayaca.

                    I am also responsible for the bearded avatar mikeK had. Friggin douche bag.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Sky . I know you do. I didn't mean that as any negative commentary whatsoever. I was just enjoying your reaction.
                      Go Space Force!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I know mayaca, I was not referring to you as a douche bag, I was calling mikeK a douche bag. Maybe I should have used a comma.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          But I am sure it is difficult to understand my tone while my head is sideways. I forget about it until I push post reply, then boom....my sideways head.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Sky View Post
                            I know mayaca, I was not referring to you as a douche bag, I was calling mikeK a douche bag. Maybe I should have used a comma.
                            Oh I understood that. . You have called me weird and creepy but never a douchebag. LOL
                            Go Space Force!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I appreciate the fact that I can disagree with most of the people at this site without them losing their shit completely.

                              Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

                              Oh I understood that. . You have called me weird and creepy but never a douchebag. LOL
                              You are weird and creepy but in a funny way. Aren't we all at times?


                              Originally posted by Sky View Post
                              But I am sure it is difficult to understand my tone while my head is sideways. I forget about it until I push post reply, then boom....my sideways head.

                              You look good lying down lady.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X