Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else play vidya games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anybody else play vidya games?

    Just wondering if I'm the only manchild (not sure if there is a womanchild?????) around here who plays video games. Mostly keep to PC and PS3/PS4. Always looking for something new to try so if you got a suggestion, post it up.


    #2
    I like them but they make my hands hurt,so I don't play much.
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      An x-box 360 usb controller will work on pc games.
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

      http://deovindice.org/

      http://dixienet.org/

      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by dudeman View Post
        An x-box 360 usb controller will work on pc games.
        Ususally what I use if I can. The local Walmart dug out a box of them couple months ago. Clearenced them down to $5 so bought all 6. Guess they are going to stop carrying them? Always nice to have a backup.

        Comment


          #5
          ..
          "Virtute et armis"

          Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

          https://www.uso.org

          Islam is right about women

          sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

          #learn2code

          Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

          Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

          Comment


            #6
            I used to game alot these days i save it for the winter, I get bored with them easily these days.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by sde View Post
              Just wondering if I'm the only manchild (not sure if there is a womanchild?????) around here who plays video games. Mostly keep to PC and PS3/PS4. Always looking for something new to try so if you got a suggestion, post it up.
              Once in awhile. I like Counter-Strike, Dungeons & Dragons; Online and Star Wars; the Old Republic for PC.

              I have a PS4, but only have Mad Max (beat it completely-boring after the first region; same shit over and over) and Witch Hunter III, which I haven't played much of.

              Any suggestions?

              It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

              No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

              Comment


                #8
                No, I don't!
                Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                  Once in awhile. I like Counter-Strike, Dungeons & Dragons; Online and Star Wars; the Old Republic for PC.

                  I have a PS4, but only have Mad Max (beat it completely-boring after the first region; same shit over and over) and Witch Hunter III, which I haven't played much of.

                  Any suggestions?
                  Nice, another CS player.
                  As far as a game to recommend on PS4, I think in a couple weeks the Bioshock HD collection comes out. Has Bioshock 1 (has like a 9.8 out of 10 average critic score), Bioshock 2, & Bioshock Infinite. And next year Days Gone releases. But for right now, Battlefield 4 is super cheap and still has a ton of online players as does Destiny. Both should be under $20 even in Canadaland.
                  On PC, Dead by Daylight is hot. Lots of players and is actually quite fun. So is Rust.

                  One thing you can do is check out twitch.tv and watch live streaming of games. Kind of gives you an idea of what a game looks look, how it plays, the online community size, and stuff like that.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by sde View Post

                    Nice, another CS player.
                    As far as a game to recommend on PS4, I think in a couple weeks the Bioshock HD collection comes out. Has Bioshock 1 (has like a 9.8 out of 10 average critic score), Bioshock 2, & Bioshock Infinite. And next year Days Gone releases. But for right now, Battlefield 4 is super cheap and still has a ton of online players as does Destiny. Both should be under $20 even in Canadaland.
                    On PC, Dead by Daylight is hot. Lots of players and is actually quite fun. So is Rust.

                    One thing you can do is check out twitch.tv and watch live streaming of games. Kind of gives you an idea of what a game looks look, how it plays, the online community size, and stuff like that.
                    Yeah man, I've been playing CS for a long time. Just came back recently to CS:GO, a guy at work told me about it. So I started playing again, I'm not very good. But I have a lot of fun.

                    What are the Bioshocks? I've never looked into it. I'll have to look into Battlefield, I like that and Call of Duty. Destiny looked interesting, I am tempted to buy it. What about the Dark Souls games? Is the new one, worth the $80 they charge for it up here?

                    I forget how much Destiny goes for up here, but it was over $20 for sure at Walmart (the only place to buy games, besides the Source-Radio Shack).

                    I may have to do that. Do a little research on the games, before I buy them impulsively.
                    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                    No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Radio View Post
                      Use to be into COD and Metal of Honor quite a bit. Now, I ain't got time for shit. . .
                      sux tew bee yew
                      "Virtute et armis"

                      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                      https://www.uso.org

                      Islam is right about women

                      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                      #learn2code

                      Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                      Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'm addicted to farm simulator.
                        https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                        http://deovindice.org/

                        http://dixienet.org/

                        http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                          Yeah man, I've been playing CS for a long time. Just came back recently to CS:GO, a guy at work told me about it. So I started playing again, I'm not very good. But I have a lot of fun.

                          What are the Bioshocks? I've never looked into it. I'll have to look into Battlefield, I like that and Call of Duty. Destiny looked interesting, I am tempted to buy it. What about the Dark Souls games? Is the new one, worth the $80 they charge for it up here?

                          I forget how much Destiny goes for up here, but it was over $20 for sure at Walmart (the only place to buy games, besides the Source-Radio Shack).

                          I may have to do that. Do a little research on the games, before I buy them impulsively.
                          Dark Souls is great if you have the patience of a saint. Google-fu "breaking controllers Dark Souls". As far as Destiny, worth 20 but wouldn't go any higher. Its a great shooter and running raids is great but nobody knows how long Bungie will keep it going. Lots of pissed off players. Battlefield 4 is the bees knees. Sniping, flying jets, tanks, helicopters........ its like a clusterfuck.

                          Bioshock is a blast. In Bioshock 1, the jest of it is you go to Rapture, a city underwater where the owner lets scientist and what not do as they please. You can splice plasmids (lightning bolt, fire, telekenisis, insects, ice, etc) to compliment your guns and tonics to run fater, take less damage, harvest more ADAM, and the such. In 2, you play as an early version of the Big Daddy. Infinity is a steampunk version that takes place long ago. Here's the trailer:

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Radio View Post
                            Use to be into COD and Metal of Honor quite a bit. Now, I ain't got time for shit. . .
                            Well, that could be a good thing. Less time= being busy with work= more money

                            Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                            I'm addicted to farm simulator.
                            Goddamn yes. If you play on PC, keep an eye out for the Steam sale for Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator. Fucking awesome.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                              I'm addicted to farm simulator.
                              How is it? I was wanting to buy it, but didn't know if it was worth it.

                              I used to play Harvest Moon, when I was younger. But it was more like gardening and backyard livestock raising.

                              It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                              No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X