Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Dance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Let's Dance

    Sometimes you feel the spirit


    #2
    Don't lie. You know damn well you'd hit it.
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      Filled with the blessing!

      Comment


        #4
        You think you are so superior, but right now she is probably posting videos of you and making wiseass comments......
        Go Space Force!!!

        Comment


          #5
          I feel the sistas

          though the first one reminds me of that nasty gal from kingpin
          Tuesday is soylent green day

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
            You think you are so superior, but right now she is probably posting videos of you and making wiseass comments......
            A jest of female dancing form is in poor taste, while there are BDSM and Lesbian sections with lascivious comments? Which is the deeper cut?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by T Ord View Post

              A jest of female dancing form is in poor taste, while there are BDSM and Lesbian sections with lascivious comments? Which is the deeper cut?
              Consider how you have presented yourself. The ones who posted the BDSM threads have not claimed any purity of spirit or elevated nature. You have. If you want to be one of the crass and crude, then do it. But stop claiming to be of a purer nature.

              Since I believe you are putting it on like an act, then it is even more annoying because it only makes a bad name for people who do have sincere beliefs.

              It is the arrogant hypocrisy that is offensive, not the post.
              Go Space Force!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by T Ord View Post
                Sometimes you feel the spirit

                That is REALLY MEAN. someone should find out who put that onlline and go fuck him up.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I am like a rock. I'm sure the retard dancing uploaded it. Trying to lure some men into escaping from prision to bang her

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by rab View Post
                    I am like a rock. I'm sure the retard dancing uploaded it. Trying to lure some men into escaping from prision to bang her
                    No. That guy was paying her to dance for the price of her next fix. She was retarded and she had no ability to give consent to something that awful going online. It's not okay. It's some kind of child abuse type thing: it's not okay.

                    That black chick however; she's fine. She's empowered by that dance. But the skinny one? she's somehow being robbed of whatever she had left. And she didn't have much. It's not okay.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I checked the channel and there's multiple videos of the skinny one. There's weird shit out there in internet land.
                      ------------

                      Comment


                        #12
                        The first video is from the Rockin Matthies. They have a Youtube channel and solicit funds for their rent, etc from fans. She is no sweet buttercup. She was convicted of murdering her 3 yoa daughter in 1990 (app.) and was later convicted for allowing an adult travel to her home to have sex with her 13 yoa son.

                        She is not a victim.
                        Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Night View Post
                          I feel the sistas

                          though the first one reminds me of that nasty gal from kingpin
                          I was thinking of Buffalo Bill, but he's kinda smexy in that movie. So not so much. You've hit the nail on the head.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
                            The first video is from the Rockin Matthies. They have a Youtube channel and solicit funds for their rent, etc from fans. She is no sweet buttercup. She was convicted of murdering her 3 yoa daughter in 1990 (app.) and was later convicted for allowing an adult travel to her home to have sex with her 13 yoa son.

                            She is not a victim.
                            I just did a bit of google and it appears you are correct. What a vile person.
                            ------------

                            Comment


                              #15
                              well in that case someone heroic can go travel there to shoot the uploader and then shoot her.

                              Why are they not in jail?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X