Cat Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat Ladies

I know we have a few cat owners here. Is this typical cat lady behavior? Also, did she have an accident in her shorts while dancing? I'm very confused by this.

Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
    I know we have a few cat owners here. Is this typical cat lady behavior? Also, did she have an accident in her shorts while dancing? I'm very confused by this.

so is the cat
    "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

With so many better examples I am disappointed in the cat wiminz you picked to feature.......

Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

She is kind of hot...

Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

rab

Steve28

HeavyHauler

swampbilly

Mayaca

bladesmith

Name

Comment

hahaha
            "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Love it!! I'm not ashamed, I love full figured women. I want something to grab onto when I snuggle under the covers on a cold night. Plus, I sure ain't buff myself.

Comment

Remember the 80s and 90s when women worked out and were slim and didn't show off those fat jiggly bellies for the world to see
                Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post
                  Remember the 80s and 90s when women worked out and were slim and didn't show off those fat jiggly bellies for the world to see
                  I prefer a 16-18 size woman. I think the size 14 is the true average for women. Y'all can have those skinny waifs. BTW, those videos I posted were of a comedian. I'm trying to remember her full name Mackenzie K.....

Comment

The only thing the women in my life have had in common is that they are all articulate and intelligent. (With the obvious exception of their taste in men)

Dated some plain women. Dated some amazing hotties. But everyone was/is smart, witty, and a good person. You get that, and they just LOOK sexy.
                    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

I prefer a 16-18 size woman. I think the size 14 is the true average for women. Y'all can have those skinny waifs. BTW, those videos I posted were of a comedian. I'm trying to remember her full name Mackenzie K.....
                      You can be any size and be in shape. A flabby gut that hangs over your pants doesn't need to be flopping around in public

heres some full figured women that are in shape
                      Plus-size model Ashley Graham, 28, has debuted her designs on the New York Fashion Week runway Tuesday, walking the catwalk herself among an all-curvy cast of stunning models.

Comment

I agree, Night. I also agree with Mayaca. I think the main thing I want to relay is this post was not mean spirited. The young lady is a comedian and posts these videos as part of her schtick.

Comment

She is kind of hot...

Looks like she is living in a crack den, but doesn't partake.

The house/room/whatever, is grosser than she is. Her voice and the way she talks, bothers me to no end.

Nope, no thanks.

It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

I agree, Night. I also agree with Mayaca. I think the main thing I want to relay is this post was not mean spirited. The young lady is a comedian and posts these videos as part of her schtick.
                            She has no self respect.

Does she think she's going to make money on a you tube channel by demeaning herself?
                            get a real fucking job or at least clean that shit hole room up

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post

She has no self respect.

Does she think she's going to make money on a you tube channel by demeaning herself?
                              get a real fucking job or at least clean that shit hole room up
                              Do we have a vigorous clapping emoji-dinger?

If not...
                              Name

Please get on it, thank you.
                              It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Working...
                              X