Gabi Garcia of MMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabi Garcia of MMA

Have y'all seen Gabi Garcia from Brazil. She is a MMA fighter and has some world jujitsu titles. Goodness, I'd sure hate to piss this lady off. Her weigh in is at the 1:10 mark.

Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I thought I knew all the big names in MMA, including the wiminz. I will look her up.

*okay.... her hand speed sucks, she paws and slaps like she has never had a stand-up coach, (typical for a lot of brazilian fighters), and she has a glass jaw.

You would be fine. She is big, but she is used to being the bigger stronger fighter. She tries to wade in and grab you so she can get things to where her strength and slowness work for her, the ground.

She is big and scary looking, but there are TONS of women fighters you should be in more fear of, and many of them do it while still looking dayum good and not like Lou Ferrigno's illegitimate child.
    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

I'd still say yes ma'am to her and sugar please. I'm not taking any chances.
      Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
      X