Peace in Our Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace in Our Time

With the end of the Columbian civil war, there is now peace in the western hemisphere.

Don't screw it up!

EDIT: Apparently, they screwed it up. Thanks, Steve, and maybe Smudge. I'm not sure what his syllable was referring to.
    Last edited by gamgee; 10-07-2016, 11:57 AM.
    I don't know.

No.

Comment

There is only a small proportion of the world that's in open armed conflict.

It's not normal.
      I don't know.

Comment

The western world is getting the South Africa treatment, thanks to the Globalists and may soon resemble Zimbabwe. A trash heap that used to be beautiful and productive.

Comment

Originally posted by gamgee View Post
          With the end of the Columbian civil war, there is now peace in the western hemisphere.

Don't screw it up!
          Voters rejected the peace deal. Plus you spelled Colombia wrong.
          ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

Voters rejected the peace deal. Plus you spelled Colombia wrong.
            Did I say anything when you spelled hello wrong?
            I don't know.

Comment

Didn't realize they were in a civil war..
              Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

EDIT: Apparently, they screwed it up. Thanks, Steve, and maybe Smudge. I'm not sure what his syllable was referring to.
                We folks with the Queen on our money are aware of shit that happens outside our borders.

------------

Comment

We folks with the Queen on our money are aware of shit that happens outside our borders.
                  Colombia is probably more of a threat to you than us.
                  I don't know.

Comment

Colombia is probably more of a threat to you than us.
                    Doubtful.

Comment

We used to own most of it.

Comment

Don't screw it up!
                        No, gamgee, there has never been peace in the western hemisphere. Have you forgotten the ongoing Chavitas food wars in Venezuela?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmy View Post

No, gamgee, there has never been peace in the western hemisphere. Have you forgotten the ongoing Chavitas food wars in Venezuela?

I know of the collapse of the Venezuelan economy and the oppression of the people. I was speaking of armed open conflict between opposing forces. I don't know that that is going on in Venezuela.

There is not peace in our inner cities either, but I don't think it fits the classic definition of war on a large scale.

I'm not sure that a state of peace is a natural state for man.
                          I don't know.

Comment

I don't know gamgee. A Venezuelan friend of mine who left Caracas a few months ago told horror tales of gangs, guerrillas, and militia defending their turfs. Everything happening in Venezuela right now points to a civil war in the making.
                            Will Juan Santos's winning of the Nobel Peace Prize actually end Columbia's 50 year conflict when Colombians are split on their support for the peace deal?
                            Again, I don't know. Let's pray for world peace.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmy View Post
                              I don't know gamgee. A Venezuelan friend of mine who left Caracas a few months ago told horror tales of gangs, guerrillas, and militia defending their turfs. Everything happening in Venezuela right now points to a civil war in the making.
                              Will Juan Santos's winning of the Nobel Peace Prize actually end Columbia's 50 year conflict when Colombians are split on their support for the peace deal?
                              Again, I don't know. Let's pray for world peace.

:-)
                              I hear some stories too, from a friend with friends down there. No food, no medical, no freedom.
                              Many years ago, I briefly contemplated sharing a houseboat with a friend down there. How different my life would have been.
                              I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                              X