Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Probably Knows This Already

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Steve Probably Knows This Already

    Russia is holding a huge nuclear war evacuation drill.

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...imir-putin-ww3

    In other news, Trump said something mean a few years ago.
    I don't know.

    #2
    Originally posted by gamgee View Post
    Russia is holding a huge nuclear war evacuation drill.

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...imir-putin-ww3

    In other news, Trump said something mean a few years ago.


    It's good to remind him of stuff.

    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

    Comment


      #3
      oh nooooooooooooooooooooo
      "Virtute et armis"

      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

      ”Z”

      Comment


        #4
        This is the end...my beautiful friends...this is the end...
        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

        No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

        Comment


          #5
          Our government offers some brochures.
          I don't know.

          Comment


            #6
            Meh, all y'all just let me know when the shooting starts and in which direction to aim.
            https://csagovernment.org/index.html

            http://deovindice.org/

            http://dixienet.org/

            http://leagueofthesouth.com/

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by dudeman View Post
              Meh, all y'all just let me know when the shooting starts and in which direction to aim.
              Aim any direction that includes a northerly component.
              Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

                Aim any direction that includes a northerly component.
                Just don't get too northerly, with your shooting.

                We'll shoot back.
                It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                  Just don't get too northerly, with your shooting.

                  We'll shoot back.
                  With your mighty .22s and a stern warning of a maple syrup embargo?

                  You're winning the war already with the rampant diabetes epidemic in the south.
                  Textually Active

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post

                    With your mighty .22s and a stern warning of a maple syrup embargo?

                    You're winning the war already with the rampant diabetes epidemic in the south.


                    I got the diabetes too, but I bet I'll outlast all 'em other diabetics!
                    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                    No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post

                      With your mighty .22s and a stern warning of a maple syrup embargo?
                      Justin Bieber has an even more annoying twin brother that we've been keeping under wraps. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

                      ------------

                      Comment


                        #12
                        ^This. Our secret last option weapon.
                        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                        No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post
                          ^This. Our secret last option weapon.
                          Israel has the Samson Option, we have the Justin Option. Hard to say which would cause more devastation.
                          ------------

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                            Israel has the Samson Option, we have the Justin Option. Hard to say which would cause more devastation.
                            First, you guys gotta quit this habit


                            Comment


                              #15
                              Just remember it took French men to conduct an armed robbery of Kim Kardashian
                              Textually Active

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X