Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump has got serious pressure to drop out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump has got serious pressure to drop out.

Even Pence is trying to separate himself from Trump now. This might get weird.

Has got...not is got. I can't edit my post.

Comment

Nah.... it's far too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Pureface View Post
        Even Pence is trying to separate himself from Trump now. This might get weird.
        links? tell us more!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Pureface View Post
          Has got...not is got. I can't edit my post.
          All you have to do is wish for it and the post will edit itself. It's a special feature of this forum.
          ------------

Comment

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN12807N
            Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post

links? tell us more!

Comment

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/10...ill-quit-race/

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...ul-ryan-229351

Comment

It's been really intriguing watching trump from afar. He was a joke card, pulled out of left field, and everyone thought it was hysterically funny. And then he started getting some traction....

There's a piece of me, the jokester, that wants trump in. Not one single piece of me wants creepy clinton in tho, so I guess that means I vote trump by default. A scary proposition.

Comment

You've got to wonder when things like this come out late in the campaign if someone was holding on to it until near the end to land a knockout blow with no time for recovery. Trump is known for the dumb crap that comes out of his mouth (hell, that's his charm to some), but if some of this had come out in the primaries maybe the Republicans would have wound up with a more credible candidate and we wouldn't be facing the near certainty of a Clinton Presidency now.
                    ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                      You've got to wonder when things like this come out late in the campaign if someone was holding on to it until near the end to land a knockout blow with no time for recovery. Trump is known for the dumb crap that comes out of his mouth (hell, that's his charm to some), but if some of this had come out in the primaries maybe the Republicans would have wound up with a more credible candidate and we wouldn't be facing the near certainty of a Clinton Presidency now.
                      I find it bizarre that they brought this particular pile out now, when we've all known about it for years. It was never a secret what a douche he was.

He has been a pawn in a game. He's been being played. Nobody would really vote trump... would they?

Mind you, you throw that same argument at brexit. nobody thought that would happen either. They thought they were making a point voting exit, assuming not enough others would make the same point. And then it's 'oh shit we fucked up.'

I don't think they can bring in another candidate now, so we either have retard thicko boy or brain damage machiavelli girl.

If it's clinton it's more of the same. If it's trump i'm buying guns.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

with both of you......

Comment

I'm with Abs, btw, if I was eligible to vote I'd vote Trump. He's a showman, a clown, a buffoon but Clinton is pure evil. Maybe it's time for the American public to show the disdain and contempt they rightly feel for the vast majority of politicians by electing the court jester.
                            ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                              I'm with Abs, btw, if I was eligible to vote I'd vote Trump. He's a showman, a clown, a buffoon but Clinton is pure evil. Maybe it's time for the American public to show the disdain and contempt they rightly feel for the vast majority of politicians by electing the court jester.
                              ++ this.

What the fuck have the politicians done for the working man in America for the last... however many years? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. the us tax systems don't work, don't gather enough revenues for the US to wash its face. Printing debt bonds to pay the bills. nay and forsooth maybe going bankrupt is what the US needs - and god knows Trumps the man to take the US through that one!.

Comment

Working...
                              X