Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Canadian story that does't involve snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Canadian story that does't involve snow...

... only young, hot and filthy rich Chinese chicks!

Note: Average income tax paid by these Chinese mainlanders: $1,400/millionaire
    Average number of employees per business owned by these millionaire Chinese mainlanders: 1

Do they run with chains though?

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
      Do they run with chains though?
      Yup. 24 karat gold chains.

Comment

The video didn't show about all the drugs, that they're selling and running here.

There's one drug in particular, or rather a variant of that drug that's killing a lot of people here. Fentanyl.

A lot of the Chinese gangs are bringing it in, making fake pills with it and selling it to people. It's so strong, one pill will kill you.

I have lots of experience with pharmaceutical fentanyl, I wouldn't touch anything from anyone; because it could be laced with that shit.

I like the Chinese, I really do. But there's a lot of bad ones here too. Just like us whites, and all of the other races here.

You guys have an incredible history and culture, I have really enjoyed learning about it.
        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

I rather like the chinese influence in Vancouver, when I visit. It's money in that city.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
            I rather like the chinese influence in Vancouver, when I visit. It's money in that city.

You're welcome.

Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post
              The video didn't show about all the drugs, that they're selling and running here.

I like the Chinese, I really do. But there's a lot of bad ones here too. Just like us whites, and all of the other races here.

You guys have an incredible history and culture, I have really enjoyed learning about it.
              Damn I thought here in the Darkside we're allowed to be politically incorrect.
              I do NOT like mainland Chinese. They talk loud. They eat loud.... no matter how much money they have they can't buy class.

Comment

https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

The Traditional Chinese Tuhao Wedding

What you see here is between 10 - 15 kg (22- 33 lbs) of pure 24-karat gold on each bride.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmy View Post
                    The Traditional Chinese Tuhao Wedding

What you see here is between 10 - 15 kg (22- 33 lbs) of pure 24-karat gold on each bride.

Well hell. Love CAN buy you money!

Comment

I hate that style of gold. Looks cheap as fuck, even though I know it ain't.
                      It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

Comment

I hate that style of gold. Looks cheap as fuck, even though I know it ain't.
                        I worked in a jewellery shop back in the day. That hideous yellow gold means 22 carat and up. We don't generally in NZ make over 18ct because it is weak and soft above that point. The asians do a lot of 22ct. They would often come in and try to sell their stuff, and be a bit miffed that we only gave them 18ct prices.

Silver's a similar thing. If you see sterling silver, versus pure silver, sterling silver looks like stainless steel. it's a whole nother colour that's a tiny bit mind blowing.

Me? I like gold. at over $1200 an ounce, I don't care what colour it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post

I worked in a jewellery shop back in the day. That hideous yellow gold means 22 carat and up. We don't generally in NZ make over 18ct because it is weak and soft above that point. The asians do a lot of 22ct. They would often come in and try to sell their stuff, and be a bit miffed that we only gave them 18ct prices.

Silver's a similar thing. If you see sterling silver, versus pure silver, sterling silver looks like stainless steel. it's a whole nother colour that's a tiny bit mind blowing.

Me? I like gold. at over $1200 an ounce, I don't care what colour it is.
                          I like the more solid golds.

My woman and I, got white gold wedding rings. You guys will see them soon enough. I don't like white gold, but she does. So I compromised. I wanted to get the same ring in platinum, but I couldn't justify spending that amount on myself; on my woman, no problem. She deserves everything in this world for putting up with me.

Comment

I like the more solid golds.

My woman and I, got white gold wedding rings. You guys will see them soon enough. I don't like white gold, but she does. So I compromised. I wanted to get the same ring in platinum, but I couldn't justify spending that amount on myself; on my woman, no problem. She deserves everything in this world for putting up with me.
                            Just tai ho. She must see SOMETHING in you, you know.

It's even stevens. She got you, and you got her.

I think it's wonderful to see this. you two restore my faith in humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post

Just tai ho. She must see SOMETHING in you, you know.

It's even stevens. She got you, and you got her.

I think it's wonderful to see this. you two restore my faith in humanity.
                              Oh for sure, she does. I just don't know what.

Yes, 50/50 all of the way.

I'm glad we could do that for you, Abs.

I told you that I was an asshole!

Comment

Working...
                              X