• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Internet Beat the DEA!

Kratom isn't going anywhere. Yet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...business_pop_b

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
    Saw that on Facebook, last night!

Fucking rights! Still stock up though, peoples! I have a couple kilos, working on more, just balancing all my preps; well attempting to.
    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

From your personal experiences, what is it good for?

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
        From your personal experiences, what is it good for?
        Relieves my neuropathic pain, as well as other pains. No prescription meds can take it away either, but I really prefer kratom over them.

Its not an opiate, just runs off of the same receptors. It doesn't get you high. If my woman is ok, with me taking it daily; you know it's all good.

It helps with depression.

It helps with energy.

It can help with anxiety (I've only had this twice in my life).

I LOVE kratom, I hate the taste of it. But I'm definitely an advocate for its use. I no longer take my prescription painkillers, I use kratom to achieve the same results, just without the high.

Even if you don't need it for pain right now, STORE IT. It could help you when SHTF, it lasts forever without any...what's the word? Lowered potency?

Its not incredibly strong, in fact; it's really subtle. But it's great!

Read the Kratom bible online, ask me questions about it and what the various strains can be used for.

PS-You can't overdose on it! It's like weed in that way.

It also keeps opiate addictions at bay, works for me that way; even though I don't use it for that.

It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

Comment

I'm getting sum. How do you take it anally. No just kidding. Make a tea out of it. How much do you take?

Comment

Seems gay and trendy like vaping
            Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by rab View Post
              I'm getting sum. How do you take it anally. No just kidding. Make a tea out of it. How much do you take?
              I've made tea a lot from it, I wouldn't suggest it. I do the wash ' toss (the backwards way from toss 'n wash) or put it into capsules.

I don't measure usually.

I take a teaspoon and dip it about a half inch in and tosser back. Keep water in your mouth, then toss it. The powder will make you puke. It's extremely bitter.

I do that about 3-5 times, about 3-5 times a day/night.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
                Seems gay and trendy like vaping
                I must be king of the faggots then. Because I vape and I use kratom.

Kratom has been around for a long time, man.

Its good shit.

I'm all about herbal remedies.

Fuck you, Harry. You bastard. Making me feed the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

I must be king of the CANADIANS then. Because I vape and I use kratom.

Kratom has been around for a long time, man.

Its good shit.

I'm all about herbal remedies.

Fuck you, Harry. You bastard. Making me feed the troll.
                  You mean to tell me it came about in the Devonian period with the rise of all other rooted plants?

This is simply astonishing.....said no plant scientist...ever

​​​​​​Warm regards
                  Textually Active

Comment

I just took two Tylenol a bit ago because my arthritis is acting up. I'm in constant pain but kind of like the pain, I guess I'm a bit weird. I use ice and heat on my joints.

My doctor gave me Tramadol for a while but I didn't like taking something all the time to keep it in my system, I'd rather hurt most of the time. When I hurt more than normal I just deal with it and act like a grumpy bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post

You mean to tell me it came about in the Devonian period with the rise of all other rooted plants?

This is simply astonishing.....said no plant scientist...ever

​​​​​​Warm regards
                      Fuck you, hahaha.

Its usage, better?

Whats namaste mean? I see lots of white girls saying it.

Comment

I just took two Tylenol a bit ago because my arthritis is acting up. I'm in constant pain but kind of like the pain, I guess I'm a bit weird. I use ice and heat on my joints.

My doctor gave me Tramadol for a while but I didn't like taking something all the time to keep it in my system, I'd rather hurt most of the time. When I hurt more than normal I just deal with it and act like a grumpy bastard.
                        I'm kind of the same.

Try kratom for your arthritis, tell me if it helps. Could you do that?

My doctor wants to give me a shot in the back for arthritis and I don't have that. It's my legs that are fucked. One of the possible side effects is increased pain, well how the fuck you gonna fix that doc? More meds?

I'll go see him and ask.

Comment

I'm kind of the same.

Try kratom for your arthritis, tell me if it helps. Could you do that?

My doctor wants to give me a shot in the back for arthritis and I don't have that. It's my legs that are fucked. One of the possible side effects is increased pain, well how the fuck you gonna fix that doc? More meds?

I'll go see him and ask.

I'll read up on it and consider it.

Comment

I'll read up on it and consider it.
                            Sounds good, bud. Feel free to PM me.

Search Kratom Bible on Google, that should get you started.

Comment

Fuck you, hahaha.

Its usage, better?

Whats namaste mean? I see lots of white girls saying it.
                              Henderson's Home Dictobiblionary

Namaste: (noun) She's not really versed on Japanese culture, but she wants to appear well educated so when she asks you to Fuck her in the ass later, you still might have an ounce of respect for her in the morning.
                              Textually Active

Comment

Working...
                              X