Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders finally face off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders finally face off

I'm going to watch, Hillary needs to lose this race. This is her last chance to become president and I think she has too much to prove being the first female. I'd rather vote for someone that can shake up the system a bit more. Bernie feels like the democratic Ron Paul.
    Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have barely mentioned one another on the campaign trail, But on Tuesday night, for the first time, there will be no escape.
    -Admin

I do not favor either of them. I wish I knew the other Democratic candidates better. I will vote against Hillary or Bernie or Jeb, or Christie. If the dems ran someone reasonable against Jeb or Christie, then they might gather my vote. I do not vote party. I vote for the person I think is best for this country.
    Go Space Force!!!

Comment

10 characters
      Last edited by Sock; 01-09-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

similar in the sense that they are unbounded outsiders.
        -Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
          similar in the sense that they are unbounded outsiders and batshit crazy.

I finished that thought for you.

Go Space Force!!!

Comment

I think I'd rather gargle with bleach, than watch the freak show on CNN tonight.

Comment

10 characters
              Last edited by Sock; 01-09-2016, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I watched the republican debates because I challenge my positions with as little bias as I can.
                -Admin

Comment

I am just frustrated at what a let down this thread title is. I thought someone had trained sewer rats to actually chew their faces off. Believe me, it would be a visual improvement.............
                  Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Jim Webb seems pretty solid for a Dem, being that he is a Marine. Best of the worst so far.
                    Textually Active

Comment

I'm going to watch, Hillary needs to lose this race. This is her last chance to become president and I think she has too much to prove being the first female. I'd rather vote for someone that can shake up the system a bit more. Bernie feels like the democratic Ron Paul.
                      ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

10 characters
                        Last edited by Sock; 01-09-2016, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I see no point I watching a debate among idiots I would never vote for.
                          Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. Sell not liberty to purchase power.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            Last edited by gamgee; 10-13-2015, 10:14 PM.
                            I don't know.

Comment

I'm going to wait for the rap battle.

Comment

Working...
                              X