Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man tries to put out garbage fire by driving over it in a van loaded with ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man tries to put out garbage fire by driving over it in a van loaded with ammunition

A Clay County sheriff’s deputy retreated to a safe distance from a van burning in a field Tuesday afternoon after he heard the sound of live ammunition going off inside it.
    The deputy found the van burning near Old State Highway 210 and Bluff Road, south of Liberty, about 2:30 p.m., said Jon Bazzano, a spokesman for the Clay County Sheriff’s Office. The deputy had been in the middle of a traffic stop when he saw black smoke on the horizon and headed that way to investigate.....

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...#storylink=cpy

A Clay County sheriff’s deputy retreated to a safe distance from a van burning in a field after he heard the sound of live ammunition going off inside it.
    -Admin

10 characters
    Last edited by Sock; 01-05-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Whadda dumbass......all that ammo just pissed away....

DocZeus
      AKA
      The Ammo Hoarding One......

Comment

You know, you can put a fire out with explosives. It blows the fire right out. If he's trying to save his crops this just ... might.... work!

Comment

Speechless really
          11246695_1085516114795259_1579048646807251450_n.jpg

Comment

Talk about stupid!

Wasted van, wasted fuel in the van and wasted ammunition. Wasted money!

He is lucky that he did not get physically hurt, no one else got hurt and that the fire did not spread even more.

Cate

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
              You know, you can put a fire out with explosives. It blows the fire right out. If he's trying to save his crops this just ... might.... work!
              I remember reading or seeing some where that they would put out fires in oil wells by doing that
              gamgee rents cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Tomboyy View Post

I remember reading or seeing some where that they would put out fires in oil wells by doing that
                Good John Wayne movie..... Hellfighters I think....
                Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

Good John Wayne movie..... Hellfighters I think....
                  Good point. Good movie.

I think that they did that in that movie now that I think about it.

I have not seen it in years even though we have MANY John Wayne movies here.

Cate

Comment

Working...
                  X