Just kill yourself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just kill yourself!

Four people found dead in a home in Nova Scotia on Tuesday. The first news reports were that the police said there was no further danger to the public. What does that mean? It means the deaths were violent. And no further danger means it was a murder suicide.

An Afghan vet, seeking help for ptsd, killed his mom, his wife and his 10 year old daughter. Then himself.

I can understand that adults can be messed up enough to kill each other, and he had suffered trauma and may have had problems with his wife and his mom...

But to turn his gun on his little girl before he turned it on himself? Fuck him. I hope there is a Hell.
    ------------

Life is hard. Sometimes people make it harder than it has to be. Sometimes people do stupid shit. It sucks.

Comment

Very sad.
      I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
        Life is hard. Sometimes people make it harder than it has to be. Sometimes people do stupid shit. It sucks.
        His brain was broken.
        Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
          Four people found dead in a home in Nova Scotia on Tuesday. The first news reports were that the police said there was no further danger to the public. What does that mean? It means the deaths were violent. And no further danger means it was a murder suicide.

An Afghan vet, seeking help for ptsd, killed his mom, his wife and his 10 year old daughter. Then himself.

I can understand that adults can be messed up enough to kill each other, and he had suffered trauma and may have had problems with his wife and his mom...

But to turn his gun on his little girl before he turned it on himself? Fuck him. I hope there is a Hell.

Do you hope there's a heaven for the little girl?
          I don't know.

Comment

I once interviewed a guy that killed his wife, two little kids, put them in suitcases and threw them off the bridge into the Yaquina bay. Someone saw him on some crime show and when they recognized him in a Cancun resort, partying, they turned him in. He got the death penalty. He was not crazy or weird or stupid. He just wanted to be free to party.

Comment

Originally posted by gamgee View Post

Do you hope there's a heaven for the little girl?
              I do.
              ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                I once interviewed a guy that killed his wife, two little kids, put them in suitcases and threw them off the bridge into the Yaquina bay. Someone saw him on some crime show and when they recognized him in a Cancun resort, partying, they turned him in. He got the death penalty. He was not crazy or weird or stupid. He just wanted to be free to party.
                Sociopath. Like that Smith woman who drowned her kids to be with her boyfriend.

Those people are different though, soulless, who see their children as impeding their freedom. But someone planning to take themselves out taking out a child first?
                ------------

Comment

Sociopath. Like that Smith woman who drowned her kids to be with her boyfriend.

Those people are different though, soulless, who see their children as impeding their freedom. But someone planning to take themselves out taking out a child first?
                  That sounds like anger. Perhaps killing the child was intended to hurt someone else. Or, to keep someone else from 'winning'.

Comment

Susan Smith

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post

That sounds like anger. Perhaps killing the child was intended to hurt someone else. Or, to keep someone else from 'winning'.
                      Yeah. A lot of anger. He apparently tried to check himself into a mental health center in the days before and was turned away.
                      ------------

Comment

Four people found dead in a home in Nova Scotia on Tuesday. The first news reports were that the police said there was no further danger to the public. What does that mean? It means the deaths were violent. And no further danger means it was a murder suicide..
                        A few years ago down here -- in the local paper --

"Decapitated woman's body found ----------------- no foul play is suspected" --

So peoples heads are just falling off now ? WTF ?

Two days later --- "Body found in the woods by XYZ street has been identified as Mona Whatshername -- who has been missing for a month --- aparentaly she had a heart attack ----- dogs were feeding and ripped her apart ---

I was looking into hats with belt strap's --

Comment

But someone planning to take themselves out taking out a child first?

Like Mayaca said, his brain was broken. In his PTSD brain, he'd run through the scenario of how they would not be able to get along without him, so he was doing them a favor and not leaving them behind to suffer.

Don't judge unless you've been through that
                          Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Lot of religious talk for an atheist... sad story though.

Comment

parents don't kill their children, they save them.

So if he shot the child I'd say he thought he was saving it. If he recognised the child and didn't think it was a spy dressed as his child...

What fucks me off? He's seeking help for PTSD. He knows he's off his trolley. So he knows what's going on in his mind is not good.

And here he is with a gun, going ahead and shooting people.

If he's having psychotic episodes they really shouldn't leave him with his gun, and if they do leave him with his gun he himself should have got rid of it.

That's what fucks me off.

Comment

Working...
                              X