Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did premiums increase under Obamacare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did premiums increase under Obamacare?

Does anyone know?
    -Name

Wtf are you talking about?
    you can keep your health care provider, didn't you hear him. Your rates went down by $2500 per household. Get your facts straight!
    Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

I have no idea what this thread is about.

My meds are free.
      It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post
        Wtf are you talking about?
        you can keep your health care provider, didn't you hear him. Your rates went down by $2500 per household. Get your facts straight!
        I havent been to a doctor for like 10 years. Last time I tried all of them said they werent accepting new patients, or I had to wait 6 months to get an appointment.
        -Name

Comment

It was planned to fail in order to get single payer govt health care.
          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

Horrible implementation didn't help either.
            Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

Originally posted by dudeman View Post
              It was planned to fail in order to get single payer govt health care.
              That could be true but it would mean repeal is actually taking health insurance away from poor sick people.
              -Name

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post

That could be true but it would mean repeal is actually taking health insurance away from poor sick people.

Obamacare took health insurance away from hard working people and gave it to bums.

Comment

I worked hard manual labor jobs most of my adult life, mostly construction. Every year but one of my adult life I had a very good company paid health insurance policy as part of my benefits package. Obamacare taxed policies like mine and encouraged employers instead to end our coverage, pay the fine and send us off to pay thru the nose for Obamacare so our hard earned money could pay for coverage for those who never made any effort in life.

End Rant.

Comment

I know. All those poor sick people that were able to go to the doctor raised my premiums too. I use to just get insurance from my job, now i have to pay for half of it and it has a ridiculous deductible.
                    -Name

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
                      I know. All those poor sick people that were able to go to the doctor raised my premiums too. I use to just get insurance from my job, now i have to pay for half of it and it has a ridiculous deductible.

I will agree that what we had before wasn't the best system. Lots of cracks for people to fall thru. There has been a lot of improvement in my lifetime though.

When my employer let me know that I was being put on temporary layoff the first thing I did was go up front to speak to the lady who handles benefits and check on keeping my coverage. When I was young that wasn't an option.

Comment

I'm enjoying the new color scheme. I don't have to reset it to old school to save my eyes after I have cleared my cookies. Speaking of which, I could go for some cookies.

I can't say the same for Names profile picture, it's creeping me out just a bit. I've checked my wallet more than once already.

Comment

People rag on Obamacare because at its core it made people buy insurance3 and people don't like the government telling them what to do. However, premiums were going up 15% a year before Obamacare.
                          Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawkSteel View Post
                            People rag on Obamacare because at its core it made people buy insurance3 and people don't like the government telling them what to do. However, premiums were going up 15% a year before Obamacare.
                            Idiotic. Why write about stuff you obviously know nothing about?

Comment

I do not like obamacare because everything that man says is a lie, and I don't like the government in charge of what I need and when I need it from some Dr.

I I honestly know 2 dozen Drs. That got out of practice because of obamacare. They said, everyone " I can't afford to run a office the way obamacare makes me run one"
                              so they all retired or went very private.

I also haven't been to a Dr. In years until recently. When I went I got two script, they were very expensive, I think I paid about $100 and the insurance paid $1200. My insurance paid them one time, then I got a letter, no more for you...I guess breathing wasn't important enuff for them to allow in my coverage.
                              I went to a Dr. For procedure And it cost me $400 and insurance paid $600
                              my wife went to same Dr for same thing, said she was paying cash, had no insurance, $450 total. Figure that out!

just think how much money someone is making over all this...
                              Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

Working...
                              X