Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senegal just invaded The Gambia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Senegal just invaded The Gambia

    Just in case anyone was wondering what's happening in Earth's shithole today.
    ------------

    #2
    Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering what's happening in Earth's shithole today.
    I'm pretty sure they didn't move the Gambia to Canada, dear.

    Comment


      #3
      "Former leader Yahya Jammeh has refused to step down from office and says he does not accept the result of an election won by Adama Barrow, a former London security guard."

      "The invasion was backed by the UN Security Council, which approved a resolution expressing its "full support" to Mr Barrow."


      http://news.sky.com/story/senegal-tr...ident-10734802

      Comment


        #4
        What continent are we talking about again?
        I don't know.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by gamgee View Post
          What continent are we talking about again?
          The dark one.
          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

          http://deovindice.org/

          http://dixienet.org/

          http://leagueofthesouth.com/

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by dudeman View Post

            The dark one.
            Which one is that?
            It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

            No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

            Comment


              #7
              Seemed things were more peaceful over there when white people ruled.
              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                Which one is that?
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa
                https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                http://deovindice.org/

                http://dixienet.org/

                http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                  It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                  No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    War is over. The Gambian army said 'fuck this we ain't fightin' and that was that. Old prez gone, new prez gets all his wives or however things work over there. I like to keep folks informed.
                    ------------

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                      War is over. The Gambian army said 'fuck this we ain't fightin' and that was that. Old prez gone, new prez gets all his wives or however things work over there. I like to keep folks informed.

                      Even with an army of only about 1000 men I don't think they were that afraid of Senegal. I'm not sure how loyal they were to the ex President though.

                      The Nigerians decided to deploy troops as part of a regional coalition. They have about a half million men in their army and paramilitary forces.

                      http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ga...-idUSKBN1532S7

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post


                        Even with an army of only about 1000 men I don't think they were that afraid of Senegal. I'm not sure how loyal they were to the ex President though.

                        The Nigerians decided to deploy troops as part of a regional coalition. They have about a half million men in their army and paramilitary forces.

                        http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ga...-idUSKBN1532S7
                        DANG, TWAS HOPIN FUR MO DEAD RAGZ............
                        "Virtute et armis"

                        Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                        https://www.uso.org

                        Islam is right about women

                        sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                        #learn2code

                        Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                        Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post


                          Even with an army of only about 1000 men I don't think they were that afraid of Senegal. I'm not sure how loyal they were to the ex President though.

                          The Nigerians decided to deploy troops as part of a regional coalition. They have about a half million men in their army and paramilitary forces.

                          http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ga...-idUSKBN1532S7
                          Hey, I just gave as much info as needed - folks these days have short attention spans. If you can't sum up a war in three sentences you're in the wrong century. No need muddying the water with details.
                          ------------

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I hope everyone can just get back to their lives now.
                            I don't know.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Maybe we should open a machete concession over there?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X