Cheeseburger with Special Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeseburger with Special Sauce

Somebody got special sauce on their cheeseburger at Jack's in Columbus, MS. I'll let you read the article about the special sauce that was added. I'm freaking out because I have eaten there several times when I made trips to the commissary at Columbus Air Force Base.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=55744
    Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Saw this a few minutes ago. I threw up in my mouth a little and had to brush my teeth.
    Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

I wasn't able to read the article for some reason, all of it was just grey bars; so I read the comments section.

And that is why you don't eat anything you don't cook, people.

Special sauce, spit, pubes 'n hairs, unwashed hands scratchin' their parts and assholes, etc.

It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
        Somebody got special sauce on their cheeseburger at Jack's in Columbus, MS. I'll let you read the article about the special sauce that was added. I'm freaking out because I have eaten there several times when I made trips to the commissary at Columbus Air Force Base.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=55744
        So did you enjoy your cheeseburger with special sauce?
        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

Comment

Dats nasty

Comment

On the bright side.... actually there is no bright side.

bladesmith I'm sure you've eaten worse

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post
              I wasn't able to read the article for some reason, all of it was just grey bars; so I read the comments section.

Special sauce, spit, pubes 'n hairs, unwashed hands scratchin' their parts and assholes, etc.
              I'll take my chances. I get a might cranky if I don't get an occasional Bic Mac!
              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
                Dats nasty
                So is your numale thingy!
                Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

I ordered a sandwich and it should be here soon and this is going through my mind

nasty nasty
                  Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

Even your own poutine?
                    Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

Originally posted by Radio View Post
                      Yes. It definitely needs to be a recipe on the sandwich network with pics. That will get Name a whole new group of subscribers.
                      Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by bladesmith View Post

Yes. It definitely needs to be a recipe on the sandwich network with pics. That will get Name a whole new group of subscribers.
                        Zero users. Zero guests.
                        "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

Zero users. Zero guests.
                          I forgot all about the sandwich network.

I went on there for a short bit last night to see if there was anything new. There wasn't much.

Comment

Working...
                          X