Getting fed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting fed up!

With the extraordinary mean spirited crap the libs are trying to do with the Trumps. Calling for a boycott of businesses that carry Ivanka's clothing line, to advocating fire-bombing businesses that dont hire illegals, to calling for a military coup to get rid of our elected president. Those assholes call conservatives fascist?? These turds don't even know the meaning of the word. They're acting like little children who didn't get a popsicle at the market after mama said no. They are the epimtomy of fascism themselves!
    I'm really getting tired of these spoiled, self entitled, hypocritical, non patriotic, commie fag junkies acting like they own the fucking world and the rest of us should kiss their fucking asses because it's "politically correct". No, how about a big Fuck You. You lost! Deal with it like adults are supposed to do!

Ok, I feel better.............so how is your day going?
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Originally posted by rokitman View Post
    With the extraordinary mean spirited crap the libs are trying to do with the Trumps. Calling for a boycott of businesses that carry Ivanka's clothing line, to advocating fire-bombing businesses that dont hire illegals, to calling for a military coup to get rid of our elected president. Those assholes call conservatives fascist?? These turds don't even know the meaning of the word. They're acting like little children who didn't get a popsicle at the market after mama said no. They are the epimtomy of fascism themselves!
    I'm really getting tired of these spoiled, self entitled, hypocritical, non patriotic, commie fag junkies acting like they own the fucking world and the rest of us should kiss their fucking asses because it's "politically correct". No, how about a big Fuck You. You lost! Deal with it like adults are supposed to do!

Ok, I feel better.............so how is your day going?
    I'm pretty sure there is a lot of overblown sensationalism right now.

and its going okay.
    Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

I'm waiting for the shooting to start.
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

The snowflake generation has a low boiling point and the disruptions are funded by international globalist orginizations. All they are doing is driving rational voters out of the dem party.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeman View Post
          I'm waiting for the shooting to start.
          That would be stupid, but I'm prepared nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
            The snowflake generation has a low boiling point and the disruptions are funded by international globalist orginizations. All they are doing is driving rational voters out of the dem party.
            Let us hope so, but I think this is home grown.

Comment

Funny ya don't see that shit around here.

Comment

Protests only happen in downtown urban areas or college towns.
                Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

kids (20 sumthangs) up the lane just shot a propane tank..........

felt like a 500lb'r ........

rocked the house.....broke a few of their windows and knocked every mirror and picture off the walls.....

course all us billys show up armored tew the gills, a few of us gat our med bags tew......

asked dem boyz just watt dey where doing; "just getting ready for the war mr swamp.........."

i was like wtf? tolt the momma she needs tew get dem under control........

me thunks shit is fixing tew fly at the fan shortly.....

da braws and progs gonna bee in fur sum rude wakin'in............

red dawn my ass............

Comment

oh.......

trew stury.......

Comment

They have no idea whats gonna get em, Billy. And, from how far away.

Comment

Trew stury, too.

Comment

Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
                          kids (20 sumthangs) up the lane just shot a propane tank..........

felt like a 500lb'r ........

rocked the house.....broke a few of their windows and knocked every mirror and picture off the walls.....

course all us billys show up armored tew the gills, a few of us gat our med bags tew......

asked dem boyz just watt dey where doing; "just getting ready for the war mr swamp.........."

i was like wtf? tolt the momma she needs tew get dem under control........

me thunks shit is fixing tew fly at the fan shortly.....

da braws and progs gonna bee in fur sum rude wakin'in............

red dawn my ass............
                          Yewah cuz I guess when SHTF everyone is going to be a near a 500 lbs tank?

I think you need tracres btw for it to work. mIght be a myth though.
                          Beware the ApE πŸ‘£

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawkSteel View Post
                            Protests only happen in downtown urban areas or college towns.
                            Where people don't have to work and have lots of time on their hands

who the hell else has time for this?

just play the national anthem, they'll all sit down
                            Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawkSteel View Post

Yewah cuz I guess when SHTF everyone is going to be a near a 500 lbs tank?

I think you need tracres btw for it to work. mIght be a myth though.
                              ok braw, reel sloooooowwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy justin fur ya comprehension.......

when the "stndard bbq propane tank" blew, it felt like a 500lb air to mud bomb detonation........

i didn't ask for the specifics on how they did it.......

Comment

Working...
                              X