Green Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Light

Sew, I get chastised from the bride tonite because I didn't see the GREEN front door light.

Apparently it's the latest VETERANS appreciation fad.

Anyone else heard of this? Doing this?

Gave uncle sugar 23+ years btw

"Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

It's a way to say thanks to military. Since we can't always tell who's served, at least they can see the support.

And, the cynical side of me says it will sell lots of light bulbs.

(I don't have a green light but do thank you and everyone who served)

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
      It's a way to say thanks to military. Since we can't always tell who's served, at least they can see the support.

And, the cynical side of me says it will sell lots of light bulbs.

(I don't have a green light but do thank you and everyone who served)

tanks

im wit ya on the sinacal view

was the first thing i asked, which def contractor is behind this
      "Virtute et armis"

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Comment

It's kinda like Christmas now, where they have commercialized all of the meaning out of it.
        "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
          It's kinda like Christmas now, where they have commercialized all of the meaning out of it.

i cant even begin to describe the emotions wattt bombard me this time of year

pissed off, meloncolly, pride, pissed off, pissed on.............pissed off...........

have 2 homeless vets watt pass by and camp on my land occasionally.........
          the fuckers are too proud to ask for help...
          ya gotta play em a little ta get em to the VA.....to get cleaned up and back on the meds
          one day they are here..a few weeks later they are gone....
          when shtf, i hope/pray they are passing threw

I ask that yall, please dont judge the real homeless vets, they are going threw hell on earth curtouisy of uncle surgar...
          they aren't throw aways

"Virtute et armis"

#learn2code

Comment

ok enough of this depressing bs

time four sum cheeze
            "Virtute et armis"

#learn2code

Comment

Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
              Gave uncle sugar 23+ years btw
              One of the best things I get to do is help some friends with a program that takes combat wounded vets hunting and fishing and stuff outdoors.

The guys let me help guide sometimes when they do hog hunts.

We are doing one this weekend.

The guys who come out are so thankful for us putting the hunt on, and I can't help thinking the whole time, that what you guys have done blesses me every day. I am the grateful one.
              Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Thanks vets!

I don't know.

Comment

All I got is a green laser.
                  Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

Your a good man

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

One of the best things I get to do is help some friends with a program that takes combat wounded vets hunting and fishing and stuff outdoors.

The guys let me help guide sometimes when they do hog hunts.

We are doing one this weekend.

The guys who come out are so thankful for us putting the hunt on, and I can't help thinking the whole time, that what you guys have done blesses me every day. I am the grateful one.
                    "Virtute et armis"

#learn2code

Comment

The level of effort you put in to showing appreciation is reflective of your level of appreciation. If changing out a light bulb or just saying thank you to veterans is what you consider "enough" the you may want to reflect internally how exactly thankful you are. This applies to many other context related holidays and occasions where the symbol of support is a vague connotation of "support"or "celebration".

But in this case, by all means you should put out that green light bulb and offer a 20% discount on mattresses. After all a green light and marginal discount is a perfect way to show your support for a government sponsored contract killer who was only trying to defend the nation they loved, the very same nation that now has a surplus of green light bulbs and debt due to the influx of new mattresses paid for by credit card.

Animals show appreciation by bringing you things, or offering affection and companionship, or by licking your face at unpredictable times. I would hope that Humans who expect to be placed aloft the other planetary denizens could meet such expectations. So fuck you green light bulbs, if you want to do the minimal effort, you might as well just go lick a veteran's face.

Textually Active

Comment

I'll wish someone happy Veteran's Day but I don't really get what I'm supposed to be thanking them for. Not being a dick, but I think a lot of people go a little overboard on the military worship.
                        This sig didn't cost me any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
                          The level of effort you put in to showing appreciation is reflective of your level of appreciation. If changing out a light bulb or just saying thank you to veterans is what you consider "enough" the you may want to reflect internally how exactly thankful you are. This applies to many other context related holidays and occasions where the symbol of support is a vague connotation of "support"or "celebration".

But in this case, by all means you should put out that green light bulb and offer a 20% discount on mattresses. After all a green light and marginal discount is a perfect way to show your support for a government sponsored contract killer who was only trying to defend the nation they loved, the very same nation that now has a surplus of green light bulbs and debt due to the influx of new mattresses paid for by credit card.

Animals show appreciation by bringing you things, or offering affection and companionship, or by licking your face at unpredictable times. I would hope that Humans who expect to be placed aloft the other planetary denizens could meet such expectations. So fuck you green light bulbs, if you want to do the minimal effort, you might as well just go lick a veteran's face.
                          Yeah well maybe whatever....

Comment

Originally posted by duke nukem View Post
                            I'll wish someone happy Veteran's Day but I don't really get what I'm supposed to be thanking them for. Not being a dick, but I think a lot of people go a little overboard on the military worship.
                            You could thank them for keeping terrorism at bay from US soils......But along came Dearborn, Michigan

Thank them for the cheap surplus gear we all get I guess.
                            Textually Active

Comment

Yellow ribbons. It all started with yellow ribbons on a old oak tree. It's the easy way to act like you care. 2% goes to breast cancer, 5% off on a new car with mil ID, in memory of stickers on rear windows....

It's the way to show you care without really caring enuff to do anything....
                              Want to show you care for a vet? Vote for them when they run for office.

Comment

Working...
                              X