Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riverdance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Riverdance

    My best friend and I are off to go see Riverdance tonight at Cal Poly University. We have seen them before along with Lord of Dance in Vegas. We love the Irish dancers and when they are this close to home, we go. It's a really good show!
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

    #2
    This isn't facebook. Post your status comments there, Hollywood.

    Comment


      #3

      ...........
      Textually Active

      Comment


        #4
        How long have you two guys been a couple, Hollywood?

        Originally posted by rokitman View Post
        My best friend and I are off to go see Riverdance tonight at Cal Poly University. We have seen them before along with Lord of Dance in Vegas. We love the Irish dancers and when they are this close to home, we go. It's a really good show!
        "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

        Comment


          #5
          Hey you assholes, this is the entertainment section. I like entertainment! Besides, I gotta show the chicks here my more cultured side.
          Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

          Comment


            #6
            He's got cultures growing under his kilt.

            Comment


              #7
              ****** is sounding more and more like gayevelyn over at the dork side
              Me thinks she gat da staph infection
              "Virtute et armis"

              Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

              https://www.uso.org

              Islam is right about women

              sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

              #learn2code

              Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

              Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

              Comment


                #8
                I don't even know who gayevelyn is.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Use one of your socks over at **, troll a thread any old thread in the dorkside, preferabley a split-tails, gayevelyn will cum running and chastize ya fur going off topic and ur sintax.
                  It's one of brewskis butt budies.......a super duper stauph
                  "Virtute et armis"

                  Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                  https://www.uso.org

                  Islam is right about women

                  sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                  #learn2code

                  Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                  Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
                    Use one of your socks over at **, troll a thread any old thread in the dorkside, preferabley a split-tails, gayevelyn will cum running and chastize ya fur going off topic and ur sintax.
                    It's one of brewskis butt budies.......a super duper stauph

                    Comment


                      #11
                      pretty week supermell
                      a real sleeper
                      "Virtute et armis"

                      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                      https://www.uso.org

                      Islam is right about women

                      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                      #learn2code

                      Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                      Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                      Comment


                        #12
                        The combination of swampbilly's post and that Christopher Walken gif is making me laugh out loud right now

                        .

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Hey Dammit! Which one of you fuckers did it? I see that shit.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
                            The combination of swampbilly's post and that Christopher Walken gif is making me laugh out loud right now
                            Glad i could give ya a chuckel

                            Trust it brightened up your day.
                            "Virtute et armis"

                            Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                            https://www.uso.org

                            Islam is right about women

                            sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                            #learn2code

                            Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                            Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                            Comment


                              #15
                              It ain't me, Harvey!

                              Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

                              Glad i could give ya a chuckel

                              Trust it brightened up your day.
                              Yup it did : )

                              tanks
                              .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X