Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Attack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Another Attack

    http://www.voanews.com/content/gunme...l/3066350.html

    Africa got their hostages out alive
    Tuesday is soylent green day

    #2
    Coming soon to a town near you. Lock and load and keep all y'alls heads on a swivel.
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      There are a lot of IS attacks, you only hear about a small portion of higher profile successful ones, and rarely about the ones that were prevented.
      Textually Active

      Comment


        #4
        I was supposed to leave for the Philippines next week but my trip has been postponed. We've been told not to come because Muslim extremists are all over the streets in the village we are going. Three American gals will stand out like a sore thumb.

        They are not talking about the Philippines on the news. We are getting our news from the people there.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sky View Post
          I was supposed to leave for the Philippines next week but my trip has been postponed. We've been told not to come because Muslim extremists are all over the streets in the village we are going. Three American gals will stand out like a sore thumb.

          They are not talking about the Philippines on the news. We are getting our news from the people there.

          visit a Navy/AF home in conus instead......

          "Virtute et armis"

          Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

          https://www.uso.org

          Islam is right about women

          sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

          #learn2code

          Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

          Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

          Comment


            #6
            My Father is in a small village 8 hours from Manila. He was building a church and fell from a roof. He's been in a coma for over a year. My sisters and I have been going every few months. It's never really been safe when we go. We sit in the back of the bus and cover ourselves at every stop when the vendors jump on.
            The Filipino people protect us. They're really good people but the extremist are getting thicker.

            Comment


              #7

              bee safe my friend

              will include yall in our prayers
              "Virtute et armis"

              Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

              https://www.uso.org

              Islam is right about women

              sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

              #learn2code

              Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

              Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

              Comment


                #8
                I've been keeping you, your dad and family in thought and prayer, Sky. Be safe. Hoping for the best.
                .

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Sky View Post
                  My Father is in a small village 8 hours from Manila. He's been in a coma for over a year. \.
                  Wow, I am so sorry. Will add you guys to my prayer list.

                  Go Space Force!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Night View Post
                    http://www.voanews.com/content/gunme...l/3066350.html

                    Africa got their hostages out alive
                    Brussels is now on high alert due to imminent threat.
                    .

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I've been thinking about you and your Dad, Sky.I was hoping you both were doing okay.
                      I don't know.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thanks guys. We will do a group skype tomorrow night. We read Louis Lamour books to him so he can at least hear some familiar English speaking voices. No one speaks English where he is.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sky View Post
                          Thanks guys. We will do a group skype tomorrow night. We read Louis Lamour books to him so he can at least hear some familiar English speaking voices. No one speaks English where he is.
                          That's so nice. And so sad. My heart hurts for your family.
                          .

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Sky View Post
                            Thanks guys. We will do a group skype tomorrow night. We read Louis Lamour books to him so he can at least hear some familiar English speaking voices. No one speaks English where he is.

                            So bitter sweet. I am with Undie. My heart aches for you guys.
                            Go Space Force!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Very sorry to hear about your father Sky.
                              From what I hear about the Philippines it is bad and has been for a while regarding the Muslim extremists, seems there is a huge anti christian feeling there atm.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X