Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Found Acme Man

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I Found Acme Man

    This has to be his site

    http://www.riseearth.com/2012/11/und...s-and-nwo.html
    Tuesday is soylent green day

    #2
    http://www.riseearth.com/search/label/hemp


    This says it all....
    Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

    Comment


      #3
      That one story about the little girl with epilepsy is true. The family was from Florida and moved to Colorado to start the CBD oil treatment, and it worked. It was all over our local news here in Florida.
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

      http://deovindice.org/

      http://dixienet.org/

      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

      Comment


        #4
        It's pretty dam hot a mile or more down. Wonder if they greys have some super sweet alien air conditioners

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by rab View Post
          It's pretty dam hot a mile or more down. Wonder if they greys have some super sweet alien air conditioners
          You understand that they are cold blooded and love the heat like any other reptile, right?
          Go Space Force!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

            You understand that they are cold blooded and love the heat like any other reptile, right?
            Thank you. I forgot. I wonder if they eat rocks or magma. Why would they travel light years from their home world to live underground here? Thgery could do that on most rocks in the universe. Guess we got sweet rocks.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rab View Post
              Thank you. I forgot. I wonder if they eat rocks or magma. Why would they travel light years from their home world to live underground here? Thgery could do that on most rocks in the universe. Guess we got sweet rocks.
              It is the chemical composition of our rocks. So in essence you are almost correct. Not sweet, but salty. Oceans have spread a salt presence in a way that dry planets don't have.

              I hope no one sees this. Once they know you have them figured out th
              Go Space Force!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Please disregard this person's prior written communication....... I/ he/ we had acted on faulty information. Obama 2016
                Go Space Force!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Acme man is rumored to be Cigarette man. He has a file on everyone, including dna. He's a cyber Dexter.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    You people worry me sometimes.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                      Acme man is rumored to be Cigarette man. He has a file on everyone, including dna. He's a cyber Dexter.
                      I thought Cigarette Man got killed in the avalanche?
                      Tuesday is soylent green day

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Night View Post

                        I thought Cigarette Man got killed in the avalanche?
                        That's what he wants you to think.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                          That's what he wants you to think.
                          I'm currently re-visiting X-Files on Netflix. I'll pay close attention to the ending this time
                          Tuesday is soylent green day

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

                            You understand that they are cold blooded and love the heat like any other reptile, right?
                            No they're not. But their nerf like skin is about a inch thick and it will insulate them pretty well from heat. And they're very Buoyant, very hard to drown.

                            Your thinking of the Reptilians. They're nothing like the grays.
                            Last edited by rover; 01-07-2016, 08:17 PM.
                            Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              A dead sea lion, somewhat decomposed, looks like a drowned gray.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X