Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie porn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Zombie porn

    As I've mentioned before I loves me some zombies, I watch Walking Dead and Z Nation (religiously) but I must confess I often get the urge to flop the lil fella out and knock one off whenever I see Warren (kellita smith) don't get me wrong Addy is cute but there's just something about Warren. Maybe it's because she's so badass, maybe it's the boobs............ maybe......... dunno I'll go with the boobs.

    #2
    lol,...had to shake my head here, since when reading your post I read Addy as Andy...followed up by Warren...lets jsut say I spit out some coffee.
    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Crow View Post
      lol,...had to shake my head here, since when reading your post I read Addy as Andy...followed up by Warren...lets jsut say I spit out some coffee.

      You'd swallow if you loved me

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Smudge View Post


        You'd swallow if you loved me
        Post of the Week
        .

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
          Post of the Week
          Someone should start a thread for those.
          Go Space Force!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

            Someone should start a thread for those.
            Somebody did, but it went off the rails : /
            .

            Comment


              #7
              Because the OP is a donkey.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                Because the OP is a donkey.
                That was not the reason. Not saying he is not, but the thread was shit on by Talon. Plain and simple.
                Go Space Force!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  I thought Talon started it.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                    I thought Talon started it.
                    Nope. I started it. He just shit all over it.
                    Go Space Force!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      You should fight him after school.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                        As I've mentioned before I loves me some zombies, I watch Walking Dead and Z Nation (religiously) but I must confess I often get the urge to flop the lil fella out and knock one off whenever I see Warren (kellita smith) don't get me wrong Addy is cute but there's just something about Warren. Maybe it's because she's so badass, maybe it's the boobs............ maybe......... dunno I'll go with the boobs.
                        I am having a hard time reconciling these two statements:

                        1. " I loves me some zombies"
                        2. " I watch Walking Dead and Z Nation"

                        Please man. Pick a team.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Ok, well for the record, I was calling Talon a donkey.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
                            I am having a hard time reconciling these two statements:

                            1. " I loves me some zombies"
                            2. " I watch Walking Dead and Z Nation"

                            Please man. Pick a team.
                            Lost me there, wanna break it down using small words?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              You guys get some rest. I'll keep an eye on things.
                              Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X