somewhat serious topic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somewhat serious topic.

the kid that brought a homemade alarm clock to school to show his engineering teacher. apparently the kid brought in a printed circuit board, with wires and shit coming out of it to school. all proud and happy. then they called the cops and put him in handcuffs, finger printed him. then sent him to juvenile detention center. this was somewhere in texas, big surprise. yes, the kid had some muslim name or some shit. just a simple check with a kid at radio shack would have confirmed the device wasnt a nuclear trigger device. then a simple back ground check on the parents would have supplied them the info that they have been in the country for thirty years. not sure if they did the search the kids familys home shit or not. once again id like to extend both hands in the air, with two middle fingers pointing south to texas. way to go fuckers. obama invited the kid to the white house for some space shit in october. what kind of micky mouse shit is this anyway. suprised a body cavity search on the whole family wasnt given.

Texas is nuts anyway. But this kinda shit is brought about by the "war on terror." That's where our government has convinced us that sheep herders are hiding under out beds ready to kill us at any moment.
    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

it most likely could have been handled very quietly. not needing the president to get involved in something as small as this. cant wait for the lawsuits from this. most likely obmama will just hand the kid a million dollar check when he gets to the white house. what a nut case school and town.

Comment

Sorry, but if you're a Muslim you have no business freaking people out with your homemade clock. I don't care if you've been here 30 years or not.

The world is getting weird. Expect some awkwardness if your name is Mohammed

Comment

Nobody got hurt. That's all that matters, keep telling yourselves that when they come to take your pressure canners away.
          Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

are they going to start fucking with muhhamed ali fuck i dont know how to spell it. i fucking need my pressure cooker. wait till a couple of johnsons or smiths blow up some shit. then we will all be screwed

Comment

Last I heard the kid was still suspended.............why????
              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

i know some kid that builds rc cars. always making things technical from youtube videos. i know he drags them to school. never heard his mom say shit about the school getting mad. let alone dragging him off to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by rokitman View Post
                  Last I heard the kid was still suspended.............why????
                  So we would all say oh that's outrageous -- he's just a kid and we shouldn't be prejudiced against Muslims. Then comes the campaign to "love your Muslim brothers."

Funny how this PR stunt happens right when there's tons of refugees (great cover for ISIS and all) wanting to over run our country and a president holding out the welcome mat

Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Oh please, that kid got plenty of publicity and is suddenly going to visit nasa, the White House and Facebook head quarters. The law may have been a bit extreme with the kid but Muslim kids blow stuff up all the time and America should be on edge. The kid wasn't hurt.
                    The next time it might not be a 'home made clock' but people will be too afraid to react.
                    His dad said he's going to switch schools because the memories of the old school is too painful. Yeah right! The kid is on the news smiling away with all the perks he's getting for his stunt.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I'm gonna build a clock and take it to school. I'll bet I get shot!
                        Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

10 characters
                          Last edited by Sock; 12-31-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Guys, I'm Texan. We sent rockets to the moon. Probes to Mars. Invented Dr. Pepper.

Go fuck yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker View Post
                              Guys, I'm Texan. We sent rockets to the moon. Probes to Mars. Invented Dr. Pepper.

Go fuck yourselves.
                              well if you got the dr. pepper thing going on, then some of you could be ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X