UFC latest news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC latest news

UFC prez says Holly Holms next fight will be a rematch with Rhonda next July. WTF? He is making Holly wait for 8 months while Rhonda recuperates, instead of letting her fight someone else in the meantime. This whole thing is a set up keep Holly inactive giving Rhonda a better chance of getting the title back. I think Dana White is in Rhonda's shorts!
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Hopefully Holly will use this time to work on her mat game. Thats Rhondas biggest weapon, You beat that Rhonda gonna lose even faster.

Comment

The Dimitri Johnson episode of one of the latest Joe Rogan podcasts talks about this a bit.
      -Admin

Comment

Shes just being punished for coming out as a conservitive I believe...
        Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

I like that Joe Rogan speaks his mind. If he doesn't agree with something Dana does, he talks about it openly.
          Go Space Force!!!

Comment

But looking at it from a purely business angle it makes sense. Imagine the payday that Rousey, Holm and the UFC are going to have when they meet up again. Now imagine if Holm happens to lose a match before her and Rousey can get together.
            "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
              Now imagine if Holm happens to lose a match before her and Rousey can get together.
              Or if you make Rhonda fight to earn her way back up and loses, you just killed her brand.

Much better marketing to put her right back up.
              Go Space Force!!!

Comment

So it's about money more than fairness. I guess that goes without saying!
                Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

I don't really care who it is anymore. I just like to watch people beat the shit out of each other on tv. I used to care.

Comment

Working...
                  X