X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I didn't even have a friend that fell,off scaffold dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
      If god were real and gave a fuck, he could have easily stopped that fire.
      Maybe he dosnt care or maybe he is in on it? Ever consider that Satan might be the good guy and the Christian church is just brainwashed from propoganda.

Comment

Originally posted by rab View Post
        No shit.

When his first wife died of cancer cancer ten years ago, her dad still willed her share to my buddy and his kids when he died. So he got Another 350k from that.

He just drives around in a snow plow truck in winter, pushes friends drives fer free. Does the same on the summer with a mower. Doing gods work he says
        is he lonely? does he like women with new zealand accents?

Comment

Originally posted by jwf View Post

Maybe he dosnt care or maybe he is in on it? Ever consider that Satan might be the good guy and the Christian church is just brainwashed from propoganda.
          wow. that's kind of like the whole 'america is the greatest country in the world' concept isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbles View Post

wow. that's kind of like the whole 'america is the greatest country in the world' concept isn't it.
            Well NZ has no room to talk. We take in more immigrants and give free shit to more third world shitholes then just about anyone else. We probably have more immigrants both legal and illegal than you guys have people, period. Charity, welfare, nig leaders , bible thumpers and we are more involved in global trade then just about anybody else. Greatest is a matter of perspective , kind of like NZ being labled the most irrelevant country i the world.

Comment

Well NZ has no room to talk. We take in more immigrants and give free shit to more third world shitholes then just about anyone else. We probably have more immigrants both legal and illegal than you guys have people, period. Charity, welfare, nig leaders , bible thumpers and we are more involved in global trade then just about anybody else. Greatest is a matter of perspective , kind of like NZ being labled the most irrelevant country i the world.
              very sensitive, americans. I think you must get picked on a lot. I can understand why.

Comment

They saved a lot of the artwork and stuff, it's not completely destroyed. Mogli posted an article about it, on Facebook.

And in 2016, there were 3 muslims who had ties to ISIS, and Syria who had a bunch of gas cans and what not found near the church. Also an article on this incident from CBS.

It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Basically just the roof was destroyed. Vaulted ceiling and stone shit survived
                  It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

very sensitive, americans. I think you must get picked on a lot. I can understand why.
                    Im not the one being sensitive, im stating facts which seems to be triggering you. Its no wonder Aussies are shooting you guys up like the Wild Wild West. I mean its harsh but having you guys as neighbors is probably worse then the having Mexicans as neighbors. As far as your other comments go about me getting picked on ..therez no need for insults. Keep it classy NZ.

Comment

Im not the one being sensitive, im stating facts which seems to be triggering you. Its no wonder Aussies are shooting you guys up like the Wild Wild West. I mean its harsh but having you guys as neighbors is worse then the having Mexicans as neighbors.
                      poor bastards. how do they get by.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post
                        They saved a lot of the artwork and stuff, it's not completely destroyed. Mogli posted an article about it, on Facebook.

And in 2016, there were 3 muslims who had ties to ISIS, and Syria who had a bunch of gas cans and what not found near the church. Also an article on this incident from CBS.
                        Dont say that to kiwis, you might offend them. Everyone knows muzzies are victims of society not bad people. That was obviously a white American male's fault for oppressing them.

Comment

Dont say that to kiwis, you might offend them. Everyone knows muzzies are victims of society not bad people. That was obviously a white American male's fault for oppressing them.
                          that's good dear. you're catching on at last.

Comment

poor bastards. how do they get by.
                            The Mexicans do it by sneaking in here and mooching off welfare, we take care of them though. We lead the world in progressive values, bask in our glory.

Comment

that's good dear. you're catching on at last.
                              Thanks, I appreciate the guidance.

Comment

The Mexicans do it by sneaking in here and mooching off welfare, we take care of them though. We lead the world in progressive values, bask in our glory.
                                yeah australians do it a similar way.

Comment

Working...
                                X