Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gam might should rent sheep and pigs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    gam might should rent sheep and pigs

    http://www.technologyreview.com/news...esearch-farms/
    "Virtute et armis"

    Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

    https://www.uso.org

    Islam is right about women

    sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

    #learn2code

    Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

    Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

    #2
    You could probably grow a monkey inside of a pig.

    Comment


      #3
      I don't want any part of this.
      I don't know.

      Comment


        #4
        I told you:

        http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/20...of-monkey.html

        Comment


          #5
          gam should rent pigs? Doesn't he have good enough credit to buy them?
          Go Space Force!!!

          Comment


            #6
            The new thing now is a herd share. You just pay a fee and share the animal with others.
            Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rover View Post
              The new thing now is a herd share. You just pay a fee and share the animal with others.
              why would i want to share my sheep? isn't that like wife swapping?
              Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by bladesmith View Post

                why would i want to share my sheep? isn't that like wife swapping?
                If your wife shit without using toilet paper for a few days, she'd have a crust similar to a sheep. The Russians call that "butt bb's".

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by bladesmith View Post

                  why would i want to share my sheep? isn't that like wife swapping?
                  You could get your wife a horse I guess....
                  Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                    If your wife shit without using toilet paper for a few days, she'd have a crust similar to a sheep. The Russians call that "butt bb's".
                    I don't wanna know how you know that
                    gamgee rents cheese

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X