Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Dan Haggerty:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    R.I.P. Dan Haggerty:

    Dead from cancer at 74. Loved his show.

    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    #2
    I grew up watching that show.......... Bummer



    Guess we have our third.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Smudge View Post
      I grew up watching that show.......... Bummer



      Guess we have our third.
      Yes we do. All from cancer.

      rover you know the Dr. Mary story about cancer don't you?
      Tuesday is soylent green day

      Comment


        #4
        No I dont...
        Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

        Comment


          #5
          Maybe he's up there with Gentle Ben?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Night View Post

            Yes we do. All from cancer.

            rover you know the Dr. Mary story about cancer don't you?
            Is this what you're talking about?

            http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...acy-33917.html
            https://csagovernment.org/index.html

            http://deovindice.org/

            http://dixienet.org/

            http://leagueofthesouth.com/

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by dudeman View Post

              Is this what you're talking about?

              http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...acy-33917.html
              That's it. It sounds like the craziest story you ever heard, but you can't deny that 30 years later there is a major cancer epidemic just like Dr. Mary predicted before they killed her
              Tuesday is soylent green day

              Comment

              Working...
              X