Rambo marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rambo marathon

on AMC today! Currently watching II. The first was the best by far but they sold a lot of fake Rambo knives over the years because of these movies!
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Yeah, I have a soft spot for Rambo. We used to go to the rag market in Birmingham and dare each other to go try buy one of the Rambo knives..... We never did get one, meh fun memories all the same.

Comment

Greatest anti-hero ever!
      "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Comment

Comment

I really enjoyed the first movie. Much like Rocky, it had a gritty nasty edge to it. And just like Rocky, every sequal just devalued and diminished it. Seems Stallone is sort of genius at telling 1 good solid story, and then when he goes back to the well, he shits the bed.
            Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
              I really enjoyed the first movie. Much like Rocky, it had a gritty nasty edge to it. And just like Rocky, every sequal just devalued and diminished it. Seems Stallone is sort of genius at telling 1 good solid story, and then when he goes back to the well, he shits the bed.
              Very true. You cant keep telling the same story over and over in different locations with different characters. Still the same story.
              The first Transformers was pretty good and the rest sucked. More special effects doesn't make a sequel better. The original King Kong is still by far the best. The others really sucked in comparison!
              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

Working...
              X