Snowmageddon 2016:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowmageddon 2016:

Everyone doing okay so far? I'm in NC visiting right now, so no worries, just a couple inches of snow and a little sleeting rain, I left PA just in time.

I lost power for 5 days last year during the big ice storm, and documented the whole thing. I was going to make a video and put it on an old website, but I got banned before I got it all together.

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Not to rub it in, but we'e going down to the caribbean and staying on the beach for 2 weeks. We had our whopping snow last month. I hope allgoes well for you guys.

Comment

fucking sissies

its gatin dun too 30 here tanite.....

andey callitda deep south......my ass is frozen to muy stool......need a beer soonest i rekon
      "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
        fucking sissies

its gatin dun too 30 here tanite.....

andey callitda deep south......my ass is frozen to muy stool......need a beer soonest i rekon
        Yeah, what's with that?

Comment

It's coming down here. 6 inches so far and that's just the beginning. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
            It's coming down here. 6 inches so far and that's just the beginning. I love it.

have a ball....ima gonna gat drunk..cudle under the blankets with the bride
            "Virtute et armis"

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Comment

Stay safe everyone. Cold here, but we've had colder. Looks like some places are expecting 2 feet. Yikes.

We lost power in the last big ice storm too. They're beautiful, but they suck.

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
              Not to rub it in, but we'e going down to the caribbean and staying on the beach for 2 weeks. We had our whopping snow last month. I hope allgoes well for you guys.
              I can't even tell you how much I want to trade places with you.

Comment

If my transmission was already replaced, I would drive down there and make a mint. I still have a local # for the Roanoke area. I would just put signs in the bed of the truck and plow snow for a week. 250.00 per hour.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
                  Stay safe everyone. Cold here, but we've had colder. Looks like some places are expecting 2 feet. Yikes.

We lost power in the last big ice storm too. They're beautiful, but they suck.

I can't even tell you how much I want to trade places with you.

I've been there, we've been lucky this winter. Keep the fires burning, and if you don't have one, think about a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                    I've been there, we've been lucky this winter. Keep the fires burning, and if you don't have one, think about a generator.
                    We've been lucky here too. I can't complain this year. Not when people in other areas are getting slammed like this.

No generator, too much $$.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
                      We've been lucky here too. I can't complain this year. Not when people in other areas are getting slammed like this.

No generator, too much $$.

buy one.........if your under a fed/state emergency declaration, FEMA will pay for it...chain saws also..........
                      "Virtute et armis"

#learn2code

Comment

Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

buy one.........if your under a fed/state emergency declaration, FEMA will pay for it...chain saws also..........
                        "and they pay for the fuel"

before yall get on me......consider this........

yall pay taxes for the welfare rats.........watt ate steaks and drank on ebt........

fuckers by cases of water and pour it out, then return the empty bottles for cash to by a bottle of whipple
                        "Virtute et armis"

#learn2code

Comment

We had a quarter inch of snow this morning and they closed the schools and most government offices! When we see snow around here you think it is the Apocalypse. Zac, the little boy next door, wrote his name in the snow while peeing. Addie says it isn't fair she can't do it
                          Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

They say bottled water is flying off the shelves.

I really wonder if people actually know what snow is made of.
                            Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
                              They say bottled water is flying off the shelves.

I really wonder if people actually know what snow is made of.

sheep......nuff said
                              "Virtute et armis"

#learn2code

Comment

Working...
                              X