Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planned Parenthood accusations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Planned Parenthood accusations

    Turned out that David Daleiden fucked up, not Planned Parenthood.

    "A grand jury in Harris County, Tex., indicted Daleiden, 27, on two counts: one second-degree felony charge of tampering with a governmental record, and a misdemeanor charge related to the prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs. Under Texas law, the felony charge carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison."


    http://time.com/4194226/planned-pare...leiden-felony/

    -Admin

    #2
    An indictment is not proof of guilt.
    I don't know.

    Comment


      #3
      I am anti abortion but pro organ harvesting...just not from donors.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by gamgee View Post
        An indictment is not proof of guilt.

        A perfectly hatched plan doesn't usually end up in an indictment. I'd say it's proof of at least Fucking Up as the OP suggests.
        -Admin

        Comment


          #5
          I'm not anti-abortion. I'm anti-giving a fuck about someone else business.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Name View Post


            A perfectly hatched plan doesn't usually end up in an indictment. I'd say it's proof of at least Fucking Up as the OP suggests.
            It's proof that a prosecutor was able to convince a group of people, based upon the evidence which he presented, that there is cause for a trial. The jurors are presented with only the prosecutors side of the story, and there is no judge.

            It is proof of nothing else.
            I don't know.

            Comment


              #7
              I think I had an abortion once.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by gamgee View Post

                It's proof that a prosecutor was able to convince a group of people, based upon the evidence which he presented, that there is cause for a trial. The jurors are presented with only the prosecutors side of the story, and there is no judge.

                It is proof of nothing else.

                so he didn't edit those tapes and lie about being able to buy fetus parts from PP?
                -Admin

                Comment


                  #9

                  Originally posted by Name View Post


                  so he didn't edit those tapes and lie about being able to buy fetus parts from PP?
                  I don't know what editing the tapes had to do with anything. The felony charge involved the use of a falsified government document with the intent to do harm to another, in this case, a driver's license. The misdemeanor deals with an offer to purchase body parts.

                  I am not saying he is guilty our not, although using a fake driver's license seems like a stretch. I haven't studied the case law history of that statute.

                  What I am saying is that an indictment is proof only of what I have stated earlier.
                  I don't know.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I actually had a vasectomy in 2010.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by gamgee View Post


                      I don't know what editing the tapes had to do with anything. The felony charge involved the use of a falsified government document with the intent to do harm to another, in this case, a driver's license. The misdemeanor deals with an offer to purchase body parts.

                      I am not saying he is guilty our not, although using a fake driver's license seems like a stretch. I haven't studied the case law history of that statute.

                      What I am saying is that an indictment is proof only of what I have stated earlier.


                      You guys realize this may be gamgee's longest post ever.

                      Go Space Force!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                        I actually had a vasectomy in 2010.
                        Thank god!
                        Tuesday is soylent green day

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Damn...that took a while. I figured someone would say that before I could hit the messages button.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                            I'm not anti-abortion. I'm anti-giving a fuck about someone else business.

                            ^^^^thaat^^^^
                            "Virtute et armis"

                            Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                            https://www.uso.org

                            Islam is right about women

                            sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                            #learn2code

                            Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                            Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                              I actually had a vasectomy in 2010.
                              Babykiller!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X