Lil Kim is at it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil Kim is at it again.

Lots of chatter about DPRK lately. I know we are all used to their war with the sea creatures, have they finally gotten one that can go past the deep water, no swimming, floating barrier?
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0V52TZ

yeah, I'm worried sick...

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

We'll see....

Comment

In reality....when you starve your population in order to spend all your funds on a military state.

I wouldnt be surprised that they have means to cause some problems. Jokes or no Jokes.
        ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
          In reality....when you starve your population in order to spend all your funds on a military state.

I wouldnt be surprised that they have means to cause some problems. Jokes or no Jokes.
          True. It makes me feel better to think he's a moron with no capabilities.. But he's a ruthless prick who routinely tortures and executes.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
            True. It makes me feel better to think he's a moron with no capabilities.. But he's a ruthless prick who routinely tortures and executes.
            Pretty much, nothing says "Thanks Uncle" like feeding him to a pack of starving dogs.
            Or "What did you say?" by tying someone up at the end of a gunnery range and firing a howitzer at thier ass.

Comment

Pretty much, nothing says "Thanks Uncle" like feeding him to a pack of starving dogs.
              Or "What did you say?" by tying someone up at the end of a gunnery range and firing a howitzer at thier ass.
              The uncle was insane. It's all insane, he's sadistic.

And the sketches of the NK prison camps... Horrible.
              http://thediplomat.com/2014/02/defec...blished-by-un/

Comment

Yep, the world has some serious problems in it. That is one of the reason I always sadly laugh inside when someone has a "1st world crisis" which normally entails being late for work or not getting the right jelly in thier donut.

sigh

Comment

That's slightly over the top. Even for an Uncle.

Comment

Yep, the world has some serious problems in it. That is one of the reason I always sadly laugh inside when someone has a "1st world crisis" which normally entails being late for work or not getting the right jelly in thier donut.

sigh
                    I just went over this in therapy the other day. Yeah, life is hard sometimes, but I try to remember there's people living like this

the great leveler. We have a cake walk.

Comment

you totally confused me with that thread title.

And yes I am ignoring that picture ^^ cos it makes me want to cry.

Comment

Harvey's gonna be pissed that I Sarah McLachlan'd his thread...

Here Harvey, have a puppy

Comment

I thought she was hot till she started fuckin wit her nose.

Comment

Biggie ain't gonna recognize her when she gets to heaven.
                            This sig didn't cost me any money.

Comment

Her dog looks like
                              Rover.

Comment

Working...
                              X