Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psychic Ability:

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Some crazy woman who came to chat a few times claimed to be a remote viewer.

I don't remember her name right now but she had a website and youtube channel at the time.

Edit- See later post
    Last edited by Woods Devil; 01-28-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I keep an open mind.... We probably know 1/1000,000,000th of what the heck is actually going on.

Comment

An interesting side note to all this, is that in the early days some of the top psychic spies were Scientologists. Ingo Swan, Harold Puthoff & Pat Price had all reached upper level OT. There was some training in early Scientology that addressed this, but it was discontinued in the 80's. They still have a skill called "going exterior" that has your consciousness leave the body.

I have a theory that L/Ron made a deal with the government that he would exchange his psychic technology for tax exempt status for his organization.

Comment

Ingo Swann...

Comment

If they're all so psychic . . . why aren't they winning all the big lotteries?
            Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

I think that it's because of too many variables. There is a term in quantum physics called the "uncertainty principle." There are also terms called "entanglement" and "decoherence." There is at least one theory that consciousness and psychic ability are tied to quantum states within the brain, and therefore would be subject to the laws of quantum physics.

Originally posted by Night View Post
              If they're all so psychic . . . why aren't they winning all the big lotteries?

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                I think that it's because of too many variables. There is a term in quantum physics called the "uncertainty principle." There are also terms called "entanglement" and "decoherence." There is at least one theory that consciousness and psychic ability are tied to quantum states within the brain, and therefore would be subject to the laws of quantum physics.

So therefore I can make up shit, say they're predictions and blame it on some vague law of quantum physics? Nice

Because who the fuck really understands quantum physics

Comment

That's the point. We aren't sure how it all works, or if it's even real phenomena. Are you wearing pink underwear?

So therefore I can make up shit, say they're predictions and blame it on some vague law of quantum physics? Nice

Because who the fuck really understands quantum physics

Comment

That's the point. We aren't sure how it all works, or if it's even real phenomena. Are you wearing pink underwear?

I don't wear underwear.

Now tell me how I've totally made your day

Comment

I don't wear underwear.

Now tell me how I've totally made your day

Comment

Sorry that reply took so long, I had to "handle" some business after reading the post....

Comment

Sorry that reply took so long, I had to "handle" some business after reading the post....

I was going to say, wipe the drool off your chin, but then just thought, leave it alone, leave it alone . . .

Comment

I was going to say, wipe the drool off your chin, but then just thought, leave it alone, leave it alone . . .

Comment

Anyway...

Comment

Working...
                              X