Friggin Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friggin Trump

So, I've been entertained by trump for the last few months. I've even considered voting for him possibly if Rubio didn't start stepping up his game. But last night I saw Trump do an interview and he spoke about shutting down Colorado. And how all those people have 'brain issues'
    Uh, fuck that. It's not funny anymore.
    So, if Rubio falls on his face I'm voting for Sanders.

I can't stand Cruz.

Originally posted by Sky View Post
    I can't stand Cruz.
    That's cuz you're racist against Canadians, you racist.
    ------------

Comment

Do all Canadians look like cartoons?
      I don't know any.

Cruz is in awful shape, he's got an odd shaped belly. How's he supposed to be trusted to make good decisions for the country when he makes bad decisions for himself.
      A president should be in good shape.

I don't know what Christie was thinking. Thank god he bombed New Hampshire

Comment

This is why I am voting for Obama again.

6 times.
        ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Gary Johnson 2016!

Quit letting the media dictate your voting choices.

https://ballotpedia.org/Gary_Johnson...campaign,_2016
          Textually Active

Comment

Gary Johnson supports open borders.

No Bueno. Then again, nobody is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
              So, I've been entertained by trump for the last few months. I've even considered voting for him possibly if Rubio didn't start stepping up his game. But last night I saw Trump do an interview and he spoke about shutting down Colorado. And how all those people have 'brain issues'
              Uh, fuck that. It's not funny anymore.
              So, if Rubio falls on his face I'm voting for Sanders.

I can't stand Cruz.
              What did he mean shutting down CO? Did he mean the pot stuff?

Bernie is a 100 year old! I thought you wanted someone in shape?
              A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

She likes older men.

Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

She likes older men.
                  So does his wife. lmao

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

What did he mean shutting down CO? Did he mean the pot stuff?

Yes, the pot stuff.

Hey, for an old man Bernies got it going on. He probably won't survive the full term but long enough to legalize pot 😈

Comment

So Sky you want to turn the USA into a Communist Country just so pot might get legalized?

Two many in Congress against that to happen. And my State never would go Colorado in my lifetime

Comment

I see. I didn't know trump thought that. I thought he would be pro pot for the business side of it. I'm going to do some research.

I'm all for the legalization of pot. I just don't think it is that important though right now with all the other issues we face as a nation.

Personally the most important thing we can do is solve the debt and liability problem. Then the illegal alien problem. If the nation could solve those we would be doing great and things would get a whole lot better. Until that happens I don't think this country will ever get better no matter who is president. But I can guarantee one thing. It will get worse. It just depends on if it is a slow slide into collapse or sudden collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                          Gary Johnson supports open borders.

No Bueno. Then again, nobody is perfect.
                          Never perfect, but our current closed borders are doing wonders said nobody ever.

I'd just like to see in my lifetime a president that is not a republican or democrat. Not since 1850 has that occurred. Follow the money and find the lies. The two parties don't even hide their collaboration and corruption anymore.

The modern vice-placated sedition in this country is a disservice to the founders.
                          Textually Active

Comment

true harry, but we have a president not a king hawaiin bread.

Comment

Kings have jousts, bearded Knights, feasts of undercooked meats, and lots of scantily clad sluts.

Feminists invented presidents to end all of that.
                              Textually Active

Comment

Working...
                              X