Deadpool:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadpool:

I highly recommend it. It's not a movie for kids, I'd say 13 and up at least... 4.5 butts up!

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Originally posted by Talon View Post
    I highly recommend it. It's not a movie for kids, I'd say 13 and up at least... 4.5 butts up!

I totally agree. My son asked me if I wanted to see it with him. It was so very good. I laughed and laughed.
    Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post

I don't know how you'd make that at anything under an R16 given the level of violence of the cartoons - but I'm up for it.

Comment

Best superhero movie since The Dark Knight. Bonus points for the homosexual Batman and Robin joke.
        This sig didn't cost me any money.

Comment

I went to see this movie last night. It was a 6:345 p.m. show and surprisingly there were only four people in the audience.
          Super hilarious movie. I my butt off like a mad woman. Highly recommended!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
            I don't know how you'd make that at anything under an R16 given the level of violence of the cartoons - but I'm up for it.
            Yeah. Not just violence. Lots of nudity, sexual content, and profanity in Deadpool. Has to be an R-rated movie.
            Still laughing....
            "I want to die a natural death at the age of 102, like the city of Detroit."
            "Whose kitty litter did I just shit in?"
            "All the dinosaurs feared the T-Rex."

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but now I'm wishing my niece & nephews were still under 12 so I could sneak them in and enjoy their reactions.

Comment

I think it's out on DVD today.
                -Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  I think it's out on DVD today.
                  Sweet. I'll check on KAT tomorrow,

Comment

Working...
                  X