Outer Space Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outer Space Stuff

I heard on the news recently that scientists heard gravity, thus proving Einstein correct, or something like that.
    I don't know.

If you got a really big fan and blew the waves back up, you could float.

Comment

Actually the discovery and confirmation of the G-wave proves Einstein on the spacetime continuum. Normally I bullshit these responses, but this it really cool and opens the possibility of real life time travel.

The G-wave is a ripple in the fabric of space and time as we know it. Matter itself.
      Textually Active

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out if Fred's idea has merit.
        I don't know.

Comment

The fan would have to speed you up to overcome the power of two black holes.

Single white holes have brought most men to their knees.

I blame the feminist agenda.
          Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
            The fan would have to speed you up to overcome the power of two black holes.

Single white holes have brought most men to their knees.

I blame the feminist agenda.
            Black hoes often have gold teeth and bad skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
              Actually the discovery and confirmation of the G-wave proves Einstein on the spacetime continuum. Normally I bullshit these responses, but this it really cool and opens the possibility of real life time travel.

The G-wave is a ripple in the fabric of space and time as we know it. Matter itself.
              I think you're confusing that with the G-spot.

Comment

Yea I read a lot of about it. It's a pretty big deal. first step to manipulating gravity along with the Higgs.

Once we unlock gravity, the impossible is possible. Think about it.
                A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post
                  Yea I read a lot of about it. It's a pretty big deal. first step to manipulating gravity along with the Higgs.

Once we unlock gravity, the impossible is possible. Think about it.
                  Hover cars?
                  ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

Hover cars?
                    Definitely.

Not to mention space propulsion.

Nuclear fusion ion would be much easier also. However that may not be easier. Because we use energy it would be easier to turn the turbines by gravity than steam It all depends on the manner in which we discover to manipulate it. If it is elemental, like we find a new compound then it would be out of this world great. If it is energy based it would be not as good but still awesome.

Not to mention the weapons capability. Imagine having a gravity "bomb" that when triggered goes to 1000x earth gravity and then in the negative 1000x times. Imagine the destruction. Another example is shielding. Using gravity to condense gases or plasma into a shield, almost like our atmosphere but an order of magnitude larger. It could reflect radiation. Projectiles. Anything. Space travel would be literally the stuff of sci fi.

Ive read a few thesis and papers and books and from what I understand of it, gravity manipulation would be the pinnacle. It would open so many doors. Don't have enough land to grow enough crops? Just float another large piece of land above it. Etc etc. so many good uses.
                    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Comment

Sooo.... we'd be Superman?

With floating farms that can drop bombs on people?
                      ------------

Comment

And hydroelectricity is completely driven by gravity. Moving water turns those turbines and gravity makes the water move.
                        ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                          And hydroelectricity is completely driven by gravity. Moving water turns those turbines and gravity makes the water move.
                          that's deep.

Get it?

Comment

Soon the aliens will be dropping in and asking us to join the confederation of planets.
                            gamgee rents cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Tomboyy View Post
                              Soon the aliens will be dropping in and asking us to join the confederation of planets.
                              At least its not the federation. I would feel more comfortable with a confederation anyway.
                              https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X