Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Warns USA After Trump Wins Nevada...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China Warns USA After Trump Wins Nevada...

I can feel it. The reset is coming.

Fuck China. Commie bastards.
    China warned the United States on Wednesday not to adopt punitive currency policies after Donald Trump’s win in the Nevada caucus.
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Thanks, obama.

Comment

thanks bush
      ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

oh thats just great!

Comment

Hua was asked about China’s response to a possible Trump presidency and his announced plan to punish China for currency manipulation with a tax on Chinese goods.

Since it belongs to the domestic affair of the U.S., I am not going to make comments on specific remarks by the relevant candidate,” she said.

But I want to stress that China and the U.S., as world’s largest developing and developed countries, shoulder major responsibilities in safeguarding world peace, stability and security and driving world development,” the spokeswoman added.

The sustained, sound and steady growth of China-U.S. relations serves the fundamental and long-term interests of the two countries and benefits the world. We hope and believe that the U.S. government will pursue a positive policy toward China in a responsible manner.

We stand ready to preserve and advance China-U.S. relations together with the U.S. side,” she said.
          Wow, that's crazy. Like they want WWIII or something...
          ------------

Comment

If I remember right, Bill secretly sent Hilda to China to talk to an American gay activist held in prison. The Chinese let her into his cell and after 3 hours of her, he hung himself. That's not surprising. I heard some tv show recently exposed the story, metaphorically. There was one lost photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

Wow, that's crazy. Like they want WWIII or something...
              Not sure if your being serious or not. But I'm going to believe you are.

China would LOVE a war. They have a large population of unmarried males who have been indoctrinated for generations to give their life for communism. Better to focus their attention on the "bad America" than focus it on Comrade Wong Wing.

China's economy is all about growth. To sustain the growth that it needs it MUST have a way to sell cheap shit to people that will pay 10 times for what it is worth. If they don't, then they need a war to keep their economy going and "distract" their citizens.

If the world wises up and forces China to play fair then their economy will implode. Mass starvation. Civil unrest the likes that the world has never seen.

Like someone said before, China is a big dirty festering boil, that is starting to effect how the whole world is operating and not in a good way. What's best? Let the boil get bigger and bigger until all that left is a rotting piece of meat? Or go ahead and lance it, clean out the infection, endure the relatively small amount of pain, and allow everything to heal properly. What will be left is a China that is better off, not that I give a shit about them. I care more about how they effect us here in the USA.

We should immediately blockade by air and sea the entirety of China. 100% Economic Sanctions. This will result in a period of them lashing out at everyone. But eventually the citizenry will wise up, kill the corrupt commies, with our help, and will result in a much better life for them and the world at large.

Edited to add:

Some might say "What about the money we owe them?"

My answer? I do not feel we owe them anything. The have not acted in good faith. They play money games. Since they have broken faith with us with their funny money shenanigans we owe them nothing. I will reiterate. Not a fucking dime. Fuck them. Fuck communism.
              A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Comment

oh wow, that's crazy. I will need a link for that story. it's almost unbelievable.

Comment

Matt, we don't want to fight with China.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                    If I remember right, Bill secretly sent Hilda to China to talk to an American gay activist held in prison. The Chinese let her into his cell and after 3 hours of her, he hung himself. That's not surprising. I heard some tv show recently exposed the story, metaphorically. There was one lost photo.

She probably tried to say it was a conjugal visit. I'd have hung myself also.

Or he might have partook and "hung himself" with both hands tied behind his back. If ya get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
                      Matt, we don't want to fight with China.
                      I don't want us to fight anyone. Do not get me wrong.

But china is way over rated militarily by the media, mainly because it suits their narrative about how the USA isn't the only super power blah blah blah. They have huge numbers of peasant conscripts, true. Some pretty good tech. But no where near enough sea or air lift to fight a proper war. Do not believe what any one tells you about how China can beat us in a war. It's utterly false. That's not to say that they can't kill people. It will not be a walk in the park. But it will not be the end of the world either.

Comment

pfft, Matt. Have you ever seen China fight? No, have you seen the size of their fucking army. Do you know the history of China, They have wanted to fight us since the introduction of Opium. They are patient. I do not want to fight China.

Comment

pfft, Matt. Have you ever seen China fight? No, have you seen the size of their fucking army. Do you know the history of China, They have wanted to fight us since the introduction of Opium. They are patient. I do not want to fight China.
                          Not sure if serious.jpg

Comment

I dont joke about war Matthew.

Comment

I dont joke about war Matthew.
                              👍🏼

Comment

Working...
                              X