Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Establishment & Rubio Are Gearing Up For A Contested Convention...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Establishment & Rubio Are Gearing Up For A Contested Convention...

    Looks like the Establishment got together today behind closed doors to bump their dickheads together.

    Fireworks are coming, folks.
    Marco Rubio's campaign is planning for a contested Republican Convention as one option to take the GOP nomination away from Donald Trump and Ted Cruz
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

    #2
    well, someone is obsessed with politics lately.

    Comment


      #3
      Screw it. I've decided I'm voting for the bern. Lets get the collapse started.
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

      http://deovindice.org/

      http://dixienet.org/

      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by dudeman View Post
        Screw it. I've decided I'm voting for the bern. Lets get the collapse started.

        i have been contemplating the same thing
        "Virtute et armis"

        Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

        https://www.uso.org

        Islam is right about women

        sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

        #learn2code

        Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

        Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sky View Post
          well, someone is obsessed with politics lately.
          Not obsessed. Just seeing good stories on other forums and trying to add content to this forum.

          Ill hold off if y'all don't want any more of the stories.
          A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


          https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by dudeman View Post
            Screw it. I've decided I'm voting for the bern. Lets get the collapse started.
            Sadly, that might be for the best.

            G. Washington could be running and I don't think he could save this country.

            Might as well get it started quicker.
            A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


            https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

              Not obsessed. Just seeing good stories on other forums and trying to add content to this forum.

              Ill hold off if y'all don't want any more of the stories.
              Don't be submissive Matt. It's voting season as crazy as it is. If someone does not like it you tell them to fuck off. I don't mind your stories. don't submit

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Sky View Post

                Don't be submissive Matt. It's voting season as crazy as it is. If someone does not like it you tell them to fuck off. I don't mind your stories. don't submit
                lmao

                No worries there.
                A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                Comment


                  #9
                  Plus I heard he is going to go after semi auto firearms. That sure as hell will get the shooting started. So yeah, its a win win for the South. A. the united states fails and we're free. B. he goes after the guns and the united states implodes and we're free.
                  https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                  http://deovindice.org/

                  http://dixienet.org/

                  http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                    Plus I heard he is going to go after semi auto firearms. That sure as hell will get the shooting started. So yeah, its a win win for the South. A. the united states fails and we're free. B. he goes after the guns and the united states implodes and we're free.
                    We just got make sure they don't take us down with them by using us as a life jacket.
                    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

                      We just got make sure they don't take us down with them by using us as a life jacket.
                      I honestly think that if and when it happens, you will see the hatred for the united states that has been festering for the last 150 years come to the surface. Then all the good Southerners who were afraid to say or do anything , come out of the woodwork. I almost feel bad for the yankees that will be caught behind enemy lines. But yeah, it'll be pay back time.
                      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                      http://deovindice.org/

                      http://dixienet.org/

                      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by dudeman View Post

                        I honestly think that if and when it happens, you will see the hatred for the united states that has been festering for the last 150 years come to the surface. Then all the good Southerners who were afraid to say or do anything , come out of the woodwork. I almost feel bad for the yankees that will be caught behind enemy lines. But yeah, it'll be pay back time.
                        I concur.

                        I bet a lot people think we are saying Yankee and mean folks from up north. Where in reality we are saying Yankee, and meaning people that act like they are from up north. Fuck, some of the most yankee'ish folks I know have been in the south their entire lives and have family that goes back generations. They unfortunately have been infected/indoctrinated by popular culture, which has resulted in them becoming leeches. Another example is rural New York. Shit, some of the most southern/countryish folks around live out in the sticks in New York. It's all about how you live your life that counts.
                        A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                        https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Anyone born north of I10 is a yankee to me.
                          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                          http://deovindice.org/

                          http://dixienet.org/

                          http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                            Anyone born north of I10 is a yankee to me.
                            Where is I10? I'm not real road savvy.
                            A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                            https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

                              Where is I10? I'm not real road savvy.
                              Runs east to west thru north Florida to Commiefornia.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X