Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Wins 10th Debate...Plus My Thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Wins 10th Debate...Plus My Thoughts...

Trump wins the 10th republican debate according to every poll I can find. Attached is a non biased, atleast in this case because it is a fucking liberal website, poll from Time. Last I looked Trump wins with 70% of the vote, Rubio in second with 19%, and Cruz in third with 9%.

My personal thoughts:

Trump is the clear winner. I predict he will not lose another primary. He will go on to sweep Super Tuesday, along with beating Cruz in his home state(Canada lol) of Texas, beating Rubio in his home state of (Cuba) Florida, and beating Kasik (spelling?) in his home state (his dad's a mailman if you haven't heard) of Ohio.

Trump will go on to receive the nod from the Republicans. They pretty much don't have a choice but to acquiesce at this point or risk the collapse of the party, atleast by giving him the nod they live to fit another day, maybe, hopefully.

Cruz is finished. The only way he stay relevant is to win in Texas, or place in a very close second. Possibly a surprise win in another state would keep him in also. But I doubt it. His numbers have tanked.

Rubio could always surge, especially if he wins Florida or Texas. Which is highly unlikely, considering the anti establishment feelings of the populous, the fact his dad is a communist who fought for Castro(which ruins his chances with his ethnic brothers and sisters), and the general feelings of untrustworthiness he invokes because of his treachery with the tea party. Plus, ya know, he is a fabulous fairy queer who wears platform shoes and sucks the cocks of the establishment.

Carson, why is he even still around?

Kasick (spelling) dad was a mailman, if you didn't hear him the first thousand times. However, if he wins Ohio or places second, which is not impossible, and places second in some other north east states, he could be a Vice President nominee. I would accept that also. He would be a good vp. Especially since he is very strong pro2a.

In closing, Trump will be the republican presidential candidate and hopefully the next president. May the old gods help us if Hillary or Bernie gets elected.

What say you?
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Uh, trump did not win last night. He didn't say anything new. Same shit.

And Carson is still in the race, not to win but to divide votes. I wonder where his funding is coming from. I'm sure it has something to do with trump

Comment

The, "Trump machine" appears unstoppable at this point.
      "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

I cannot believe Trump might be our next fucking president. Please stop this crazy train....

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
          Uh, trump did not win last night. He didn't say anything new. Same shit.

And Carson is still in the race, not to win but to divide votes. I wonder where his funding is coming from. I'm sure it has something to do with trump
          I'm just repeating what polling is saying.

He he did not say much new stuff you are right. But then again he only could respond to what is asked of him. So I blame the moderators for sticking to the same old same old.

Carson is still in the race for three reasons. Number one, because it doesn't cost anything to stay in. Number two, to sell books. Number three, to possibly get offered a vp or cabinet position of the winning candidate.

Carson's funding is public record.
          A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Comment

Trump wins because a young girl nails the national anthem at his rally?

Makes sense.

I knew this country was doomed.
            Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
              Trump wins because a young girl nails the national anthem at his rally?

Makes sense.

I knew this country was doomed.
              Yea. I don't get that either.

The only reason I support him is because of the wall/immigration, his stance on China and the economy. He could bring Elvis back from the dead to sing his theme song and it would not make me support him more or less.

Comment

the pod people have started hatching
                ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                  the pod people have started hatching
                  Shit dude. Where you been at? That's been happening in San Fransisco since the 1960's.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

Shit dude. Where you been at? That's been happening in San Fransisco since the 1960's.
                    So you admit that you're one of the pod people?

Comment

Originally posted by Radio View Post

No. . .Trump wins because he is the only one who can take these murderous cunts down. .And most likely throw them in prison, which is even too good for them. . .
                      Let us just ignore how Trump said he would use every resource to wipe ISIS off the face of the planet.

Not one politician on the stage is afraid to go to war to further their own personal interests from the comfort of their couch.
                      Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post

Let us just ignore how Trump said he would use every resource to wipe ISIS off the face of the planet.

Not one politician on the stage is afraid to go to war to further their own personal interests from the comfort of their couch.
                        ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

At first when I heard trump was running, I thought it was hysterically funny. I assumed it was some kind of joke.

Then I realised it was for real. And he still hadn't fixed his hair? Wtf? That fucking guinea pig he's got living on his head needs a home.

But I got over the idea. It was odd: the US has a history of putting good looking men in power, albeit random at least good looking. Think of Reagan. An actor of all things.

But at least Reagan was a kind of a gentle soul with a belief in God that was real. But Trump's a hate filled misogynistic maleducated lying two-faced self satisfied solopsistic cunt who can't even keep a business running. Mr Bankrupt! I mean... who better to get running the country??? LMFAO.

And then I started having hitler flashbacks...

I don't think you guys are going to like it if Trump gets in power. I don't think you'll like it at all. He's a megalomaniac. A narcissist. He's not there "for" the people. The people are there for him.

He'll tell you whatever the fuck you want to hear while he's herding you into the ovens. And when he's finished with you jokers, he's going to come after the rest of us.

I think, at last, it's time to start stockpiling some guns.
                          Last edited by Absolutely!; 02-27-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Oh and trump won't mop up isis. If all the wars in the middle east stop who's he going to sell guns to?

he's a fucking businessman. He'll keep stirring the pot forever. you guys are being absolutely fooled.

Comment

Don't care, as long as it ushers in the collapse.
                              https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X