Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want Proof That The Rino Establishment & Liberals Are in Bed With Each Other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want Proof That The Rino Establishment & Liberals Are in Bed With Each Other?

Trump has the Rino Establishment and Liberals so scared that they are messing up and revealing the truth to us lowly peons. Read the article, it basically implores liberals to vote for Rubio. We certainly live in some crazy times.

Today was a viscous day in news radio and other outlets. I thought I had seen the anti Trump people frothing before. Today proved me wrong. They were spouting lies left and right. I've never seen anything like it. I cannot wait to see the shell shocked looks of the Rino Establishment and Liberals when Trump cleans house tomorrow. It will be priceless.
    Democrats must do everything they can to prevent Donald Trump’s nomination—like supporting the one man with a chance to beat him.
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Their hatred of him is his most redeeming feature.
    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Or you look at the whole picture where Trump is part of the system, and the best way to garner votes from democrats for trump is to paint him as "outside the grasp" of the republican party.

Life lesson for you: Money and titties are the only thing to take at face value.
      Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
        Or you look at the whole picture where Trump is part of the system, and the best way to garner votes from democrats for trump is to paint him as "outside the grasp" of the republican party.

Life lesson for you: Money and titties are the only thing to take at face value.
        I don't disagree. I simply don't care. The 2 party system is broken, and a sham. There is no real choice. So I say fuck it. Go Trump!!! WooHoo!!!
        Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

I don't disagree. I simply don't care. The 2 party system is broken, and a sham. There is no real choice. So I say fuck it. Go Trump!!! WooHoo!!!
          Same here.

Plus it is about goddamned time we had a hot First Lady.
          A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

Same here.

You kids and your short memories...............

Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

You proved me wrong. Ms. Cleveland was a good lookin lady I bet.

Comment

You proved me wrong. Ms. Cleveland was a good lookin lady I bet.
                A fine looking lady indeed.

Surprising her ancestry is English, I'd expect it to have been Scandinavian or Germanic.
                ------------

Comment

Same here.

Trump married up, no doubt.

------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

Not necessarily. His big huge wallet makes him a ten no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

Both of their smiles are not genuine. I mentioned it before, and an article about cruz talked about cruz as well. Trump apparently knows the trick is to squint to mimic the muscles for a smile, but perhaps only an expert can keep the upper brow line from contracting during a squint. His lady does not even try.

A smile is a natural disarming behavior, a sign of good will in primates by baring the teeth with a long explanation about displacement behaviors. Point is, a genuine smile is tied to a reaction that clenches the jaw and works solely off the cheek muscles.

Between those and micro-expressions you can tell a lot about any of the other lying sacks of shit.
                      Last edited by Harry Henderson; 03-02-2016, 06:22 PM.
                      Textually Active

Comment

solid post^^^
                        ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                          solid post^^^
                          Solid way of saying solid post.

Comment

Solid support post ^^
                            Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
                              Solid support post ^^
                              Solid way of saying solid post to a person who saying solid post to another post.

Comment

Working...
                              X