Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, The EU Just Made A Stupid Decision...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Well, The EU Just Made A Stupid Decision...

    The EU is going to basically give the refugees $700 million dollars worth of aid. What a fucking stupid decision.

    The pussies let these refugees into their countries, against their citizens wishes, put up with rape and all types of social unrest, and do they fund a program to export them? Fuck no. They authorize $700 million in aid to give to the Muslim fucks. It boggles the mind.

    Another thing. Does anyone else have a nasty suspicious feeling that somehow someway that $700 million is coming from us, the US citizens? I bet somewhere you could trace the fucking money back to us some how.

    Fast forward two millennia from today, after the coming dark age is over and civilization is back to about where we are now, they will have stories about how the Muslims invaded Europe and the West and basically fucked everything up.

    The European Union is preparing to allocate €700 million ($765 million) over the next three years for humanitarian aid inside the bloc, primarily for Greece where tens of thousands of migrants are being bottled up by the imposition of border restrictions by countries further north.
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

    #2
    And the Knights will ride in on their big war horses and the holy wars will start again



    Watching history repeat itself is fun
    Tuesday is soylent green day

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Night View Post
      And the Knights will ride in on their big war horses and the holy wars will start again



      Watching history repeat itself is fun
      Yep. The Iraq and Afghanistan wars will be called the first crusade or something.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


      https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Night View Post
        And the Knights will ride in on their big war horses and the holy wars will start again



        Watching history repeat itself is fun
        You mean Abrams and Apaches?
        This sig didn't cost me any money.

        Comment


          #5
          Specter
          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

          http://deovindice.org/

          http://dixienet.org/

          http://leagueofthesouth.com/

          Comment


            #6
            Spookie
            A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


            https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

            Comment


              #7
              Sphincter
              Textually Active

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
                Sphincter
                ------------

                Comment


                  #9
                  Speaking of the sphincter, I wonder how Doogie Howser is gonna work out for Canadia? I heard he's already spending like Ritchie Rich, abandoning his campaign blather already. The frogs are stinking up the place.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                    Speaking of the sphincter, I wonder how Doogie Howser is gonna work out for Canadia? I heard he's already spending like Ritchie Rich, abandoning his campaign blather already. The frogs are stinking up the place.
                    The wrong Trudeau died in the avalanche.

                    Lord, I apologize for that right there. Be there with the starving pygmies in New Guinea, amen.

                    ------------

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post
                      The EU is going to basically give the refugees $700 million dollars worth of aid. What a fucking stupid decision.

                      The pussies let these refugees into their countries, against their citizens wishes, put up with rape and all types of social unrest, and do they fund a program to export them? Fuck no. They authorize $700 million in aid to give to the Muslim fucks. It boggles the mind.

                      Another thing. Does anyone else have a nasty suspicious feeling that somehow someway that $700 million is coming from us, the US citizens? I bet somewhere you could trace the fucking money back to us some how.

                      Fast forward two millennia from today, after the coming dark age is over and civilization is back to about where we are now, they will have stories about how the Muslims invaded Europe and the West and basically fucked everything up.

                      23 June

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Smudge View Post


                        23 June
                        What?
                        A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                        https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                        Comment


                          #13
                          http://www.onthisday.com/events/june/23

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                            Barry Bonds becomes the first player to steal 500 bases? Reports also indicate the first baseman of the opposing team was unable to find his wallet after the game.
                            This sig didn't cost me any money.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

                              What?
                              http://uk.businessinsider.com/govern...june-23-2016-1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X