Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepare Yourselves For Your POTUS Nominee Mitt Romney...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare Yourselves For Your POTUS Nominee Mitt Romney...

I smell the establishment cooking up a big ol plate of fuck you and fucking us, my friends.

Be prepared.
    Mitt Romney refused Sunday to rule out becoming the nominee again this year at a brokered convention, though he insisted he couldn't imagine that happening.
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Been going on for months.

Comment

Originally posted by piranha2 View Post
      Been going on for months.
      You don't say?
      A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Comment

Well well well.

The Establishment is trying to be sneaky. We all know how loudly Mitt condemned Trump the other day. But what a lot of people don't know is that Mitt very very quietly restarted all of his campaign committees and donation groups.

Why would he do this if he wasn't going to run? Answer: He wouldn't. Then the question is "why on earth would he run, he is too late!?" Not necessarily, if the Establishment is planning on taking all of its support and money that was going to be spent on Jeb Bush, and wasted on Marco Rubio, and direct it towards Mitt when he gets the nomination then all that money and support has to have a place to go.

There is some stinky shit going on behind closed doors folks. Corrupt as a mother fucker.

I tell you this, if Mitt gets nominated in spite of what the people have voted for then three things are going to happen, one of them being possible, the other guaranteed, and the last probable: 1) It's possible that We The People could say "Fuck it we have had enough" and start the revolution(we are already going through a Velvet Revolution-look it up) 2) It's guaranteed that Trump will run as a third party candidate and become the first Third party POTUS in our history. 3) And it's probable that the Republican Party is finished. Done. Dead. Good riddance.

What do you think?
        GOP trying for the hail mary - FEC filings reveal Mitt Romney's campaign committees have been reactivated

Comment

Poor mother fucker. You're so wrapped up in the news that you can barely breathe right now, huh? Last thing you do before you close your eyes and the first thing you do when you open them...sound about right?

I was like that about 2 years ago. Something had to change or I was going to straight lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
            Poor mother fucker. You're so wrapped up in the news that you can barely breathe right now, huh? Last thing you do before you close your eyes and the first thing you do when you open them...sound about right?

I was like that about 2 years ago. Something had to change or I was going to straight lose it.
            I can see where you would think that.

Honestly however its not my main focus. Sure I care about it but I have a few other things that are more important for me. Mainly prepping, running my business/working, and dating my girlfriend, and guns/shooting.

The only reason I'm posting these stories is to try to add more content to this forum. Trying to liven it up. If a new person sees we have discussions on the popular news items then they may be more inclined to join and talk shit with us.

I offered to quit posting stories, but Sky told me not to and tell people to fuck off if they don't like it. So yea. Fuck off. 🖕🏻😜🖖

disclaimer: if name wants me to stop posting news articles then I will. He need only to tell me and I will obey.

Comment

You could start by getting rid of the gif in your sig.

Comment

You could start by getting rid of the gif in your sig.
                Start? Start what?

Does it offend you?

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

Start? Start what?

Does it offend you?
                  It does make every thread nsfw. but whatever
                  Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

It does make every thread nsfw. but whatever
                    Meh.

Since you made a valid point I will take it down.

Comment

Don't worry, I can still bate to that.

Comment

Don't worry, I can still bate to that.
                        Just clean up after yourself.

Thats all is asked of you.

Comment

Meh.

Since you made a valid point I will take it down.

Thanks. I wasn't going to ask, was just going work around it, but I do appreciate it. It will be easier now.
                          Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

Thanks. I wasn't going to ask, was just going work around it, but I do appreciate it. It will be easier now.
                            No worries, my friend.

Im a reasonable person. I just don't take it well when someone (*cough Harvey *cough🖖😁🖕🏻) just rudely tells me to do something. But it is all good.

Comment

No worries, my friend.

Im a reasonable person. I just don't take it well when someone (*cough Harvey *cough🖖😁🖕🏻) just rudely tells me to do something. But it is all good.
                              So you are saying you would be open to pegging, but Jenn has to ask nicely. Interesting.
                              Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X