Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nancy Reagen Has Died At 94 Years Old

May She rest in peace.

Thank you for your service to this nation, Ms. Reagen. You will be missed.

My condolence to the family.
    Mrs Reagan was an influential First Lady during her husband's presidency from 1981 to 1989. Notably she launched the 'Just Say No' to campaign against drugs.
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Comment

Earlier today when I found out she died, I came here to see if you made a post about it. But you didn't get around to it yet. I'm glad you finally got around to it.

I liked her, she's the first First Lady I remember. Back when presidents and their wives were awesome.
      You know she started the 'just say no" movement

Comment

~just say no~ ironic times
        ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
          Earlier today when I found out she died, I came here to see if you made a post about it. But you didn't get around to it yet. I'm glad you finally got around to it.

I liked her, she's the first First Lady I remember. Back when presidents and their wives were awesome.
          You know she started the 'just say no" movement
          I posted this at 2am EST last night. Guess it didn't show up to later. Things that make you go hmmm.

Yep. Her and Ms. Bush were the First Ladies of my childhood. They were the last of the great First Ladies. Well Bush ver.2.0 First Lady was classy. But Hildabeast and The Wookie are abominations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
            ~just say no~ ironic times
            Hands Up Don't Shoot is what we have to deal with now a days.

Comment

youre to young to remember

Comment

youre to young to remember
                Nah. I remember. I was in elementary school and those posters were everywhere.

Edited to add: did you get the pm?

Comment

cant access pms. was it your tits?

Comment

I can say with a certainty that there are absolutely no women like her anymore.

Comment

cant access pms. was it your tits?
                      no. lol.

There was a link I thought you would be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

I posted this at 2am EST last night. Guess it didn't show up to later. Things that make you go hmmm.

Yep. Her and Ms. Bush were the First Ladies of my childhood. They were the last of the great First Ladies. Well Bush ver.2.0 First Lady was classy. But Hildabeast and The Wookie are abominations.
                        ok, I will tell you the irony.

During the start up of the "Just Say No" thingy, the CIA was actively helping smuggle cocaine into the US to help fund its operations overseas, we know those operations now as the Iran-Contra Scandal. And the CIA has acknowledged its role in smuggling cocaine into Los Angeles to be distributed nation wide but also to helping spread the epidemic of cocaine's variant...Crack Cocaine. Which destroyed endless lives and neighborhoods.

So on one hand you have the government telling people to Just Say No and on the other hand the same government bringing in the drugs for them to say no too in the 1st place, all while using the no tolerance drug laws to put many people away for a very very long time. And that my friend is the Irony.

Comment

ok, I will tell you the irony.

During the start up of the "Just Say No" thingy, the CIA was actively helping smuggle cocaine into the US to help fund its operations overseas, we know those operations now as the Iran-Contra Scandal. And the CIA has acknowledged its role in smuggling cocaine into Los Angeles to be distributed nation wide but also to helping spread the epidemic of cocaine's variant...Crack Cocaine. Which destroyed endless lives and neighborhoods.

So on one hand you have the government telling people to Just Say No and on the other hand the same government bringing in the drugs for them to say no too in the 1st place, all while using the no tolerance drug laws to put many people away for a very very long time. And that my friend is the Irony.
                          Multi headed dog syndrome.

Was as it ever figured out who authorized the Iran-Contra Scandal? Like was it Carter or Regan or some via guy?

A new new book just came out. Called playing it to the edge. Buy the NSA and cia directed. It's a good read.

Comment

Hussein is snubbing another one of America's great persons by not attending their funeral.

Personally, I'm glad he is not there to stain her funeral but it is a shitty way to do it. He is going to be speaking at a movie festival and apparently that is to important to reschedule.

FBHO!
                            A White House official confirmed that President Obama will not be in attendance at former First Lady Nancy Reagan's funeral at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post

Multi headed dog syndrome.

Was as it ever figured out who authorized the Iran-Contra Scandal? Like was it Carter or Regan or some via guy?

A new new book just came out. Called playing it to the edge. Buy the NSA and cia directed. It's a good read.
                              A combination of a lot of folks, though most were all pardoned by Bush Sr..

Comment

Working...
                              X