Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sign says no cell phone use...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The sign says no cell phone use...

    But I don't care because I'm a rebel.


    I'm posting from a hospital bed in the E.R.

    #2
    What the hell? What happened?
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      Don't know yet, but it might actually go back to my root canal.

      Comment


        #4
        Smoke a fatty. Might not make you better, but at least you won't care.
        https://csagovernment.org/index.html

        http://deovindice.org/

        http://dixienet.org/

        http://leagueofthesouth.com/

        Comment


          #5
          Maybe once I get home. If I make it out of this dead people factory.

          Comment


            #6
            Just don't touch anything, scratch your nose or swallow. Hoping for the best!

            Comment


              #7
              There was an IV bag in the bathroom sink when I got here.

              Comment


                #8
                Oh no, what the hell... Feel better soon!!
                .

                Comment


                  #9
                  Fucking C-diff caused by the bacterial antibiotic that the dentist gave me for my tooth.

                  Yay.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                    Fucking C-diff caused by the bacterial antibiotic that the dentist gave me for my tooth.

                    Yay.

                    are you going to live?

                    didn't you lose the tooth?
                    Tuesday is soylent green day

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I'll live. Just having a hard time keeping fluids and nutrients in my body. The tooth broke below the bone line and I am having it pulled in a few weeks. Then they are going to put an implant in.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                        But I don't care because I'm a rebel.


                        I'm posting from a hospital bed in the E.R.
                        C-Diff is serious HELL........... God help you......

                        Can I be the site Admin if you don't make it?
                        Go Space Force!!!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                          I'll live. Just having a hard time keeping fluids and nutrients in my body. The tooth broke below the bone line and I am having it pulled in a few weeks. Then they are going to put an implant in.

                          That's gonna hurt . . . in more ways than one
                          Tuesday is soylent green day

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Holy shit, CDIFF... Good luck.

                            Sometimes they do a poop transplant for that, taking poop from a healthy donor and putting it in your colon. If you need it, I'm here for ya, buddy.

                            Have your family wash hands thoroughly if visiting you. My mother was hospitalized with a CDIFF patient. We weren't told this. (thank you, HIPAA!) I got suspicious when the staff started wearing head-to-toe covering, masks, booties. The doc said very thorough hand-washing is a good defense.
                            .

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
                              Sometimes they do a poop transplant for that, taking poop from a healthy donor and putting it in your colon. If you need it, I'm here for ya, buddy.

                              This is the beginning of something huge, I can tell.....

                              We should all send him a sample. Post your address buddy. We are ALL here for you. We could even make an album like they did with "we are the world."

                              "Here comes the poop..., Here comes the poop..."

                              I would think we could even get Elton John on board for this one. (He will want to implant the donations though............)
                              Go Space Force!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X