Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ohio

    I'm voting for Sanders tomorrow.
    -Admin

    #2
    Sanders and Trump are actually more similar than different. They both know that our trade deals over the last 25 years are what have destroyed the economy. If you vote for anyone but those two, whether you know it or not, you are voting FOR TPP.

    And the best part about Bernie is

    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Name View Post
      I'm voting for Sanders tomorrow.

      I'm not surprised
      Tuesday is soylent green day

      Comment


        #4
        Morality and ethics wise Bernie is head and shoulders above the rest. Its just a shame he is utterly bat shit crazy.
        https://csagovernment.org/index.html

        http://deovindice.org/

        http://dixienet.org/

        http://leagueofthesouth.com/

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Talon View Post
          Sanders and Trump are actually more similar than different. They both know that our trade deals over the last 25 years are what have destroyed the economy. If you vote for anyone but those two, whether you know it or not, you are voting FOR TPP.
          ]

          Bernie just scares me because of his ideology. I am not someone who panics at the word "socialism" I understand that it is a label that is used to scare the masses.

          But bernie wants to increase social programs and kill the free market. That is from his own statements. I simply don't think you can fix our finances by giving more stuff away and taxing businesses to death. If you look at other economies where they tried to fix things by raising taxes on business, inflation went through the roof and the middle class joined the "working poor" till there was only the rich, and the rest.

          I actually think we are fucked no matter who gets in.

          Go Space Force!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Everyone keeps saying he's giving stuff away. What stuff? Healthcare?
            -Admin

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Name View Post
              Everyone keeps saying he's giving stuff away. What stuff? Healthcare?
              higher minimum wage, free college

              Go Space Force!!!

              Comment


                #8
                America has, and always has had, socialism "on the sly." I coined the term "social-capitalism" to describe it.

                In other words, we do it, but we wrap it in capitalist propaganda, and we don't under any circumstances allow our working class to enjoy any of it's benefits. The poor of course use lots of socialist type programs, but the dirty little secret of America is that, so do the rich. Walmart benefits hugely off of SNAP and other "welfare" monies. Boeing, Ratheon, and all the other "defense contractors" are all paid by socialism. Oil subsidies, farm subsidies, BIG BANK bailouts, auto bailouts, the list goes on and on.

                Here's the "issue" in my mind. Our government already takes at least 50 percent of our paychecks in taxes and fees, just like they do in openly socialistic countries. WE just don't get anything for it like the others do. Our tax money is spent outside of our borders, mostly on our trillion dollar war machine.

                I simply say, put the money that they are already taking from us to work within the country. We have always had social programs for the poor, the rich have always been able to take care of themselves and the working middle class has always gotten fucked. Time for the working class to get a piece of that socialist pie.

                Namely, I'd like to see single payer healthcare, and better programs for workers that have been put out of work due to the capitalists trade deals.

                Of course, I don't think that the crypto-capitalists are going to give up their socialism that easily. They'll fight tooth and nail for it, as we've seen in this presidential race. In other countries the working classes have fought for access to socialism, in America they have propagandized us so much that we actually fight against getting it, while the rich that made their money off of it, laugh all the way to the bank.

                However, having said all that, I don't actually think that either Sanders, Trump, or any of the others can fix all that ails us, and that collapse is probably inevitable.



                Originally posted by Mayaca View Post


                Bernie just scares me because of his ideology. I am not someone who panics at the word "socialism" I understand that it is a label that is used to scare the masses.

                But bernie wants to increase social programs and kill the free market. That is from his own statements. I simply don't think you can fix our finances by giving more stuff away and taxing businesses to death. If you look at other economies where they tried to fix things by raising taxes on business, inflation went through the roof and the middle class joined the "working poor" till there was only the rich, and the rest.

                I actually think we are fucked no matter who gets in.
                "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

                  higher minimum wage, free college
                  And you're against both of these two things why?
                  -Admin

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Name View Post

                    And you're against both of these two things why?
                    Higher minimum wage is not effective in raising minimum wealth. It only creates more inflation and higher costs to everyone.

                    All you are doing by raising the minimum wage is pulling more and more of the middle class in to the bottom financial rung. It has been proven in other countries. As soon as someone brags about a high minimum wage, I ask how much of their salary they actually keep and how much goes in taxes.





                    I am not "against" free college, but from an economic standpoint, before you tell me you are giving it away, tell me how it will be paid for.

                    I am financially very conservative. And I am against a debt- based economy. So free college is appealing to me.

                    Years ago we didn't do college loans. Parents worked two jobs to pay for the kids college, the kid worked after school, etc. But when they were out, they were out. Now they have student loans hanging over their heads and crippling them as they try to establish a life.

                    Likewise credit cards were not considered "mandatory". If you couldn't afford a big tv, you saved up. Now you aren't allowed to make a big purchase unless you have established "credit" which means you are expected to live in debt your whole life.

                    If college is free, I am really thrilled. But how will it be paid for?

                    Our country is trillions in debt and it is growing daily. We are absolutely on track for another financial collapse. So unless I see a solid financial plan for recovery I am not interested in hearing about more "free" stuff.



                    I will say this on really simple terms............. It is true for the individual and it is true for a country:

                    You can not borrow or spend your way out of debt.

                    Go Space Force!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Bernie is a cuck. That alone is bad enough but whatever.
                      This sig didn't cost me any money.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

                        Higher minimum wage is not effective in raising minimum wealth. It only creates more inflation and higher costs to everyone.

                        All you are doing by raising the minimum wage is pulling more and more of the middle class in to the bottom financial rung. It has been proven in other countries. As soon as someone brags about a high minimum wage, I ask how much of their salary they actually keep and how much goes in taxes.





                        I am not "against" free college, but from an economic standpoint, before you tell me you are giving it away, tell me how it will be paid for.

                        I am financially very conservative. And I am against a debt- based economy. So free college is appealing to me.

                        Years ago we didn't do college loans. Parents worked two jobs to pay for the kids college, the kid worked after school, etc. But when they were out, they were out. Now they have student loans hanging over their heads and crippling them as they try to establish a life.

                        Likewise credit cards were not considered "mandatory". If you couldn't afford a big tv, you saved up. Now you aren't allowed to make a big purchase unless you have established "credit" which means you are expected to live in debt your whole life.

                        If college is free, I am really thrilled. But how will it be paid for?

                        Our country is trillions in debt and it is growing daily. We are absolutely on track for another financial collapse. So unless I see a solid financial plan for recovery I am not interested in hearing about more "free" stuff.



                        I will say this on really simple terms............. It is true for the individual and it is true for a country:

                        You can not borrow or spend your way out of debt.
                        So you're voting for Hilary?



                        -Admin

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Oh yes. She is my guy.
                          Go Space Force!!!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Whenever I'm asked "where will the money come from?" I always say, "the same place that the 10 TRILLION dollars that we just flushed in the middle east came from!"

                            We were 4 trillion in debt when Ross Perot ran for president in 1992... We are now 20 trillion. I've heard that we can't keep printing money for 40 years, but where is the tipping point?


                            "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X