Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I just saw this headline - I wonder what his name is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just saw this headline - I wonder what his name is?

Canadian Forces centre stabbing suspect: What we know so far

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canadia...-far-1.2817984

Oh no! What's his name?

A 27-year-old Montreal-born man with no previous criminal record is now facing several charges, including attempted murder, in connection with a double stabbing at a military recruitment centre in Toronto.
    What's his name, what's his name? I'll bet it's something like John Smith...

Ayanie Hassan Ali has been charged with two counts of assault with a weapon, one count of attempted murder and one count of aggravated assault.
    What? Can't be a muslim, can it? No, of course not. That would be racist.

The police chief said the accused walked past a uniformed master corporal stationed at the door of the centre and then stabbed him. He also stabbed another military member who tried to intervene. Saunders said, at some point during the knife attack, the accused said “Allah told me to do this. Allah told me to come here and kill people.”
    Well, I'll be damned.
    ------------

Yep the media is a whole lot bias eh

Comment

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Some thing like Richard Redd -- very white bread sounding --

Comment

I wis allah would talk to me. I have tons of questions that budda forgot to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by rab View Post
            I wis allah would talk to me. I have tons of questions that budda forgot to answer.
            What I like most about Buddhists is how they're not trying to kill people who aren't Buddhists all the time. I like that in a religion.
            ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

What I like most about Buddhists is how they're not trying to kill people who aren't Buddhists all the time. I like that in a religion.
              They about the only religoin that isnt involved in killing. I think. Maybe the hari kushnas too. Dont even grammer nazi me niggar.

Comment

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-dozen...rakhine-burma/
                I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

That is a big selling point. I find the absence of a requirement to cut off people's heads to be very appealing in a belief system.
                  Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Yeah, but those are the inner-city buddhists. They have rough edges.
                    Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X