Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof That We Are Not Represented By Our .Gov

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Proof That We Are Not Represented By Our .Gov

    "We choose the nominee, not the voters." -GOP

    Fuck them.

    Its high time that both the democratic and republican parties die a painful death.

    It is clear that we have taxation without representation!

    That means we should refer to the 2A and water The Tree of Liberty!
    A GOP convention official says political parties, not the primary voters, choose their nominees.
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

    #2
    I saw that. The simple fact is, the people have chosen Trump. Hate him or Love him, that is who has been picked by the majority of registered RNC voters. I believe it would be INSANE for the money men to think that they can just pick someone else and still get all the RNC votes. People will not support a scab candidate.

    Selecting one of their inner circle would simply be the end of the party.

    Either way, I can't wait. They will either change the party forever by finally listening to the people, OR they will change it forever by continuing to ignore their base.
    Go Space Force!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
      I saw that. The simple fact is, the people have chosen Trump. Hate him or Love him, that is who has been picked by the majority of registered RNC voters. I believe it would be INSANE for the money men to think that they can just pick someone else and still get all the RNC votes. People will not support a scab candidate.

      Selecting one of their inner circle would simply be the end of the party.

      Either way, I can't wait. They will either change the party forever by finally listening to the people, OR they will change it forever by continuing to ignore their base.
      I concur.

      Either way the establishment gets fucked hard. Which is what they need. To be thoroughly schlonged.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


      https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post
        "We choose the nominee, not the voters." -GOP

        Fuck them.

        Its high time that both the democratic and republican parties die a painful death.

        It is clear that we have taxation without representation!

        That means we should refer to the 2A and water The Tree of Liberty!
        You go first.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post

          You go first.
          Talk to me when you have actually schlonged someone.

          🖖😁🖕🏻
          A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


          https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

          Comment


            #6
            You talk a big game, but that's all it is. You talk. Talk talk talk. Posting articles from right wing sites, like anyone gives a fuck. You keep talking about watering the tree of Liberty and your avatar is a 3% emblem, but what the fuck are you actually going to do? What have you done? You have any combat training? You a trained medic? It's cool to talk, right? Don't be a chump, chump.


            Schlonged someone? Grow up bitch...and stop typing lol after you try a feeble attempt at insulting someone. It makes you look like a 15 year old.

            Comment


              #7
              The shaft has spoken! rspect his authorita

              Comment


                #8
                This time of year you should really Consider mulching and fertilizing trees
                Textually Active

                Comment


                  #9
                  Deep root fertilization is still about a month away.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    You do understand that the primary elections are in no way required, right? And that any party can choose whomever they wish to run on their ballot. It may behoove them to choose someone who is popular with the voters, but primary elections were not always a thing.


                    In short, go smoke a bowl and relax. You're gonna strain something.
                    This sig didn't cost me any money.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                      You talk a big game, but that's all it is. You talk. Talk talk talk. Posting articles from right wing sites, like anyone gives a fuck. You keep talking about watering the tree of Liberty and your avatar is a 3% emblem, but what the fuck are you actually going to do? What have you done? You have any combat training? You a trained medic? It's cool to talk, right? Don't be a chump, chump.


                      Schlonged someone? Grow up bitch...and stop typing lol after you try a feeble attempt at insulting someone. It makes you look like a 15 year old.
                      oh lord. I triggered your feels.

                      Man up and take the heat my friend or get out of the fire.

                      You have picked fun of people, so don't blow a gasket when someone picks fun of you.

                      There you go again. Yes. Sigh. We know you have combat training.

                      Now go rub some Neosporin on your vag. They taught you that in .mil I'm sure.

                      As far as posting stuff from right wing sites? I've posted stuff from all types of site. CNN. Fox. Etc etc.

                      If ya don't like it, my overly sensitive tough combat guru, then don't fucking click it.

                      Last but not least: LOL

                      Oh and yea, I still don't need to tell you my accomplishments to validate myself. I don't need your opinion for my self esteem to be fine. On that note, you have my permission to picture me as a loser in his moms basement that has never did anything of accomplishment. It will make you feel better.

                      Edited to add: I've typed "water the tree of liberty" maybe three times on here. It's a quote, my friend. Deal with it. You are not the only one that cares for this nation.
                      A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                      https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by duke nukem View Post
                        You do understand that the primary elections are in no way required, right? And that any party can choose whomever they wish to run on their ballot. It may behoove them to choose someone who is popular with the voters, but primary elections were not always a thing.


                        In short, go smoke a bowl and relax. You're gonna strain something.
                        Yes. I do understand that.

                        On the flip side, why have primaries if you do not listen to the will of the people.

                        They can't have it both ways.

                        Well, they can, obviously, but they shouldn't be able to.



                        I am relaxed. I post articles I read on other forums I read here so we can have a discussion on them. It takes me all of five seconds to click and paste. But I appreciate the sentiment of you telling me to relax. No worries. I'm relaxed. 🖖😎👍🏼
                        A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                        https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X