Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay is not a choice. It is how they are born.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay is not a choice. It is how they are born.

They claim that it is not cultural, or environmental. It is just how they were born. This would mean that it's in their DNA. It would be genetic. Everything about the way we are (when we are born) is written in our genetic code.

So since the majority of gay people don't reproduce, wouldn't that mean that in a couple generations, "the gay gene" would be bred out? That part of the DNA would just be written out of the human code?

Discuss/

well, then how do we explain retards, like the one driving in front of me, then?
    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

If you suppress the gay can you force it out of your DNA?

No homo.
      This sig didn't cost me any money.

Comment

what if gay people are really straight and we're the homos?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
          well, then how do we explain retards, like the one driving in front of me, then?
          Don't text and drive sweetheart. You may get hurt
          Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Night . So you do love me!

Comment

Night . So you do love me!
              😘

I am your "dear death"
              Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

that you are

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                    They claim that it is not cultural, or environmental. It is just how they were born. This would mean that it's in their DNA. It would be genetic. Everything about the way we are (when we are born) is written in our genetic code.

So since the majority of gay people don't reproduce, wouldn't that mean that in a couple generations, "the gay gene" would be bred out? That part of the DNA would just be written out of the human code?

Discuss/
                    As I understand it, in our genetic past, having gayismness (or whatever) in your bloodline was an overall advantage to the non-fag members of that same bloodline. The gay members of the extended would look out for the rest of the family more because they didn't have their own kids to look out for. So they'd look out for their nephews and nieces. And genetics being what it is, looking out for your nephews and nieces, brothers and sister, increases the representation of your genes in the next generation.

So they didn't pass on those genes themselves but protected those who could pass them on.

That's caveman days of course. More recently (the last few thousand years) it's been going along to get along. And they were making kids.
                    ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

As I understand it, in our genetic past, having gayismness (or whatever) in your bloodline was an overall advantage to the non-fag members of that same bloodline. The gay members of the extended would look out for the rest of the family more because they didn't have their own kids to look out for. So they'd look out for their nephews and nieces. And genetics being what it is, looking out for your nephews and nieces, brothers and sister, increases the representation of your genes in the next generation.

So they didn't pass on those genes themselves but protected those who could pass them on.

That's caveman days of course. More recently (the last few thousand years) it's been going along to get along. And they were making kids.
                      You're so full of shit. It's funny though.

It's ok and even encouraged now, to be openly gay. So, many less gays in this and even less in the next generation, will be living a lie and raising a "conventional" family. Therefore, logically, they will breed themselves out in a relatively short amount of time. For the most part anyway.

Comment

Solid argument Rabbit, and ensures that we will eventually over populate the earth, regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post

You're so full of shit. It's funny though.

It's ok and even encouraged now, to be openly gay. So, many less gays in this and even less in the next generation, will be living a lie and raising a "conventional" family. Therefore, logically, they will breed themselves out in a relatively short amount of time. For the most part anyway.
                          I'm really not full of shit. If they got bred out there wouldn't be any here now. I mean, I wondered myself about that years back, there shouldn't be any left since they don't reproduce, right? But they're here and they didn't exactly appear in the 1960s or something.

And this is the best answer I've heard, the gay folk back in caveman days helped their extended family to survive since they didn't have an immediate family to protect. And since the extended family carried their genes their genes carried on.

I mean, who the fuck would CHOOSE to be gay?
                          ------------

Comment

Gay People

Comment

Gay People
                              No. They're born that way, no choice.

I liked boobs since I was about 8 or so. There's no way to turn that off.
                              ------------

Comment

Working...
                              X