Liberal protesters are a violent bunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal protesters are a violent bunch

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday just in time for a minimum wage protest. I was wearing a Trump badge and suddenly became the center of attention. First it starts with name calling then some young bitch tried to take my badge. I pushed her arm out of the way and just tried to get inside. She gets right in my face and screams some non-senseical racist remark and I just pushed right past her. That's when she screams I assaulted her. So of course the other idiots come to her rescue and the pushing begins. I will admit it took all my will power not to start swinging but fortunately the local Sheriff's deputies were watching the whole thing and took control very quickly. One deputy asked me if I wanted the bitch arrested and I said no. Her karma will eventually catch up to her.
    All I wanted was some cucumber seedlings. They were out of them...............sigh!
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Glad you made it in and out alright.

Comment

It sounds like she's risen to the appropriate wage.

Comment

Mob mentality. As soon as one got physical, it's time to pull a gun. That can go from protest to rokitman on the ground getting his head stomped in, in a matter of seconds. Sounds like you may have gotten lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
          Glad you made it in and out alright.
          Oh I wasn't concerned for my safety but was concerned about getting arrested for beatin the crap outta some protester...............thus, willpower!

Comment

Originally posted by rokitman View Post

Oh I wasn't concerned for my safety but was concerned about getting arrested for beatin the crap outta some protester...............thus, willpower!
            I almost asked if you broke any arms when they grabbed and pushed at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post

I almost asked if you broke any arms when they grabbed and pushed at you.
              Wax on....wax off. Wax on, wax off!

Comment

funny how in our open carry backassward state that shit dunt happen here.......just sayin
                "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Wally World hiked their starting wages in January. But from everything I've heard, their starting pay already exceeds most states minimum wage. So why were these morons protesting?

Oh, right, I remember now. They were protesting because they are freeloading moochers that live with their parents and are too lazy to get a job. In short, the protestors are far less productive members of society than the Walmart employees they are supposedly protesting for.

Comment

I dunno Slats. All I know is I ended up going to Home Depot for my cucumbers.

Comment

Understand that. I used to know a guy that could step into a lingerie store and leave with a cucumber.

Comment

1st mistake. Wal-Mart.
                        ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                          1st mistake. Wal-Mart.
                          I gotta cut that place out of my life. I only go there when I need to, but man it raises my blood pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post

I gotta cut that place out of my life. I only go there when I need to, but man it raises my blood pressure.
                            ​I think what pisses me off most about Wally World is how they skirt paying employee benefits by keeping as many people as they can under 40 hours a week. Deprives them of full time status. Then again, they wouldn't have started doing that in the first place if not for Obamacare.

Comment

Originally posted by Slats View Post

​I think what pisses me off most about Wally World is how they skirt paying employee benefits by keeping as many people as they can under 40 hours a week. Deprives them of full time status. Then again, they wouldn't have started doing that in the first place if not for Obamacare.
                              They did it long before obamacare. They've recommended their employees file for govt healthcare since before he took office.

Comment

Working...
                              X