Armenia vs Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armenia vs Azerbaijan

Looks like the kebabs are getting their shit pushed in already. Azeris lost 20 tanks, 5 armored vehicles, 3 drones, 2 helicopters, in addition to 200 soldiers and 30 "special forces". Armenia has lost 1 tank and 2 trucks.

Pretty much nothing in the news about this.
    This sig didn't cost me any money.

Originally posted by duke nukem View Post
    Looks like the kebabs are getting their shit pushed in already. Azeris lost 20 tanks, 5 armored vehicles, 3 drones, 2 helicopters, in addition to 200 soldiers and 30 "special forces". Armenia has lost 1 tank and 2 trucks.

bho gonna take credit?
    "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

bho gonna take credit?
      He sent bitch tits Kerry over to try to negotiate a ceasefire. We'd probably side with Azerbaijan though seeing as they're in line with the Turkroaches.

Comment

lurch too da reskue
        "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

I laughed before I even opened the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by duke nukem View Post

This an mmorpg or multi-player pvp game like world of tanks?

Comment

Free Tibet!
              I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                Free Tibet!
                I will take two please. (unless there is a limit of one per customer.)
                Go Space Force!!!

Comment

It looks like this has the potential to get really nasty

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...entire-region/

"An analysis by Alexander Khramchikhin, deputy director of the Institute of Political and Military Analysis in Moscow, divides the four countries into the “senior comrades” — Russia and Turkey — and the “junior allies” — Armenia and Azerbaijan. He says that Russia is in a “delicate position” because it sold weapons to Azerbaijan, as well as to Armenia, “our closest ally in the CSTO,” the Russian-led Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO)."

"If Russia and Turkey start a war that will involve and Armenia, in Azerbaijan there is a strong temptation to attack from the north of Karabakh, using the fact that the Armenian Armed Forces are fully engaged on the Turkish front. However, in this case, Azerbaijan itself has a chance to blow from the north of Russia. Moreover, there is a substantial likelihood that Iran will not only sympathize with the Russian-Armenian coalition and directly fight on her side. Then Azerbaijan will get even with Iran, which will make a battle not just to win, but for survival."

Comment

Apparently there's a ceasefire, and there's links to Azerbaijan's president and the Panama leak. So possibly just a clever distraction, or things heat back up again for whatever reason.

Armenians named in the leaks as well, though the entire thing is suspicious. Trust no one!

Comment

Armenia and Azerbaijan are still at war technically since the cease fire of 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
                        Armenia and Azerbaijan are still at war technically since the cease fire of 1994
                        This is true. I don't know how anytime Azerbaijan tries something they get their ass kicked even though they have more people, money, a larger and supposedly better equipped military, etc. Maybe it's because they're in bed with the joke known as Turkey.

Comment

Russia has been selling weapons to both countries but considers Armenia to be the closer ally so they probably use their influence to keep things under control.

The Turks have spent a lot of money modernizing their military over the last two or three decades so they are no push over these days either.

Comment

The question is, who are we supplying? If the Soviets are involved you can bet the CIA is too!
                            Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

Working...
                            X