Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plz God, give me strength to not kill women and black folks today! Plz plz plz.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Plz God, give me strength to not kill women and black folks today! Plz plz plz.

    Oops, a slight misquote. Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali actually tweeted:

    "Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,"

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...weet-1.3523055



    I'm glad BLM is addressing racism in a positive way.
    ------------

    #2
    I think that a lot of young people have trouble with anger.

    Comment


      #3
      Threatening to "kill" is just part of the thug culture.

      Thug culture is why they are getting themselves killed.

      Anywho ! I am going to go have some tacos.

      ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
        Threatening to "kill" is just part of the thug culture.

        Thug culture is why they are getting themselves killed.

        Anywho ! I am going to go have some tacos.

        black fish?
        "Virtute et armis"

        Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

        https://www.uso.org

        Islam is right about women

        sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

        #learn2code

        Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

        Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

        Comment


          #5
          I'm having fried chicken wings. I always said that if I raised chickens for meat that I would have a lot of wingless chickens running around because I would eat them all.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by swampbilly View Post


            black fish?
            Fish tacos aint bad if done right, I prefer asada.

            But no...no black tacos...no black fish tacos...

            I would rather of try to get into some black pussy at midnight with a blindfold on than eat that.
            ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
              Oops, a slight misquote. Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali actually tweeted:

              "Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,"

              http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...weet-1.3523055



              I'm glad BLM is addressing racism in a positive way.

              ya get watt ya vote for..

              BHO
              "Virtute et armis"

              Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

              https://www.uso.org

              Islam is right about women

              sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

              #learn2code

              Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

              Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
                I think that a lot of young people have trouble with anger.
                Yeah, you have a good point. Young people do say stupid shit in the heat of the moment.
                ------------

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                  Yeah, you have a good point. Young people do say stupid shit in the heat of the moment.

                  fuck them...

                  just saying....
                  "Virtute et armis"

                  Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                  https://www.uso.org

                  Islam is right about women

                  sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                  #learn2code

                  Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                  Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Black lives matter, White lives don't. It ain't racist 'cause she ain't White. Didn't ya get the PC memo?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Slats View Post
                      Black lives matter, White lives don't. It ain't racist 'cause she ain't White. Didn't ya get the PC memo?

                      MEMO THIS
                      "Virtute et armis"

                      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                      https://www.uso.org

                      Islam is right about women

                      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                      #learn2code

                      Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                      Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                      Comment


                        #12
                        If any 'white' person said this they would be ostracized from society. That's it, you're done, better get a new identity and hope someone doesn't kill you in your sleep.
                        ------------

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I think everybody just needs a vacation from social media and a fat J.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                            I think everybody just needs a vacation from social media and a fat J.
                            A bong hit will do nicely, thanks.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                              Oops, a slight misquote. Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali actually tweeted:

                              "Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,"

                              http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...weet-1.3523055



                              I'm glad BLM is addressing racism in a positive way.
                              She uses the same cute fake corn braider I bought my daugher when she was little. it's cute. They twirl like a cake mixer.

                              I still have it somewhere. Maybe time for a style change.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X